40

"Linnea

"Linnea." I will punch someone if they keep trying to wake me up early.

"Linnea." He says softer shaking my shoulder lightly. "Wake up, I made you food." He's too kind for this world.

I snuggle deeper into the sheets.

He sets something down on the nightstand and climbs into the bed attacking me with kisses causing me to erupt with laughter.

I hold his face in my hands gently. "Thank you Warren, I love you." I kiss his check quickly.

"I love you. I love you." He repeats kissing my forehead and then both my cheeks. "Alright let's go Sunshine before it gets cold. I planned a few things for today." It's the little things he always does for me, well for one he knows the sidewalk rule, a very important rule ladies.

But it's so much more than that, the way he looks at me or when he breaks too hard he reaches his arm out in front of me to prevent me from going forward.

How he remembers my order for practically every restaurant is more than I could ever ask for.

He hands me the tray of beautifully plated breakfast with the cutest smile on his face, his green eyes glowing in the sun.

I've never had this much breakfast before, pancakes, eggs, hash browns, the whole circus.

"Oh my gosh, this looks amazing, Warren." I don't waste a second digging in, shoving my face with all the food.

I'm in heaven.

I'm mid-bite when I look up to see Warren staring at me. "What?"

"I think I just fell in love all over again." He says with a lovesick look in his eyes with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

I would say something but I just shoved more food in my mouth so I just blew him a kiss which he returned. "Hurry up now so I can take you somewhere."

I give him two thumbs up.

Once I'm finished eating I bring the dishes downstairs and start washing them but get abruptly cut off by Caden who insists on doing the dishes as he's already cleaning up around the house, I don't know him very well but he seems like a nice guy.

I thank him and go back upstairs to get ready for whatever Warren has planned.

I pick up my hairbrush from the bathroom and start brushing through my hair for a few minutes.

I finish getting ready then find Warren to let him know I'm ready to go. I hand him his car keys as we walk out the front door.

Obviously, we blast Taylor Swift on the way there, wherever it is we are going. His palm rests on my thigh and I get butterflies every time he slightly moves his thumb.

"Can you turn the heat on please?"

"Are you cold?" He asks to pull into the parking lot. I nod my head. The second I nod he pulls his sweatshirt off his head, tossing it into my lap. I pick it up and pull it over my head.