24

"Hello, welcome to the good burger home of the good burger

"Hello, welcome to the good burger home of the good burger. May I take your order?" Someone is having a rough day. Perfect timing, for us to make it worse.

He better not think he can get away with putting his hands on my girl.

I know I'm jeopardizing basketball if anyone finds out about this but frankly, right now, I don't care.

"Ah yes, is Teddy August here by any chance?" Dayton leans his arm on the counter asking with a smirk.

He looks down at his name tag that reads "Teddy" And he goes pale. Is he that fucking dumb he forgot his own name? Prick.

"That would be me." Slowly he straightens out his hat.

He looks nervous.

Good.

"Could we have a quick conversation out back? It's about your mom. We wouldn't want to cause a scene now. Would we?" I cross my arms glancing at my watch growing impatient.

He gulps "Um yes of course follow me." He removes his apron hanging it up on the hook on the wall. Not so tough now, huh?

Dayton and I shared a glance at each other with our eyebrows raised. "Didn't think it would be that easy," Dayton whispers to me, rubbing his hands together.

As soon as Teddy opens the backdoor and steps out I swiftly grab him by the arms and push him into the brick wall behind us.

Bet he likes the taste of his own medicine.

"You think you can just walk around putting your hands on women?" I shove him a bit more. He shakes his head repeatedly. "I never liked you much, you know? When You and Linnea were together I spent every day waiting for her to realize she was too good for you. I watched everyday day as you became more of a selfish idiotic prick." I threw a punch to his stomach.

He coughs a little. Then looks up.

"She still loves me, she always will."

Is he actually stupid, the fuck is wrong with him.

I step back letting Dayton step in.

I'm normally the type of guy who doesn't necessarily like violence or to throw the first punch but when they mess with her.

I'll do whatever it takes.

Dayton throws a punch at him that makes his head snap to the side, blood dripping from his nose. "My fathers a lawyer, I'm going to press charges!" He spits blood out of his mouth.

"Oh please Daddy can't come to rescue you from everything. But go on ahead, be my guest, tell him. Just as you do Linnea will be filling out assault charges, how does that sound?" I say as calmly as possible.

Dayton throws him to the ground and the two of us throw punches and kicks his way.

We're careful not to cause too much damage as we don't want to end up in jail but enough to make sure he knows he messed with the wrong group of people.