12

I am going to kill him

That little selfish bitch, Linnea just finished sobbing and explaining their whole conversation to me.

I pull the blankets up to cover her go toward the door and put my shoes on as I head out the door to my dorm.

Now that little shithead can have his own little reasons as to why he completely abandoned her and I don't care for those reasons.

He hurt her badly.

I still remember the night during their argument about why he had been avoiding her. That did not end well.

Three years ago
......

"Warren, would you please just tell me what's going on? I can help you. Come on, we've been friends for I don't even know how many years can you grow up and stop this, we can't just end like this" I overhear Linnea in a pleading tone.

"You. Don't. Understand, Okay? Get it through your head. I'm broken and nobody can help me" I hear him say, sounding defeated.

"Warren please-"

"Would you just leave!" He yells.

I barge open the door.

"Come on we're leaving Linnea he can sit here and deal with his own shit," I say grabbing her hand and leading her out the door as she protests.

"Nini wait no I have to help him," She says, tears streaming down her pink cheeks.

"Linnea I'm sorry, I really am in time you'll realize why I'm doing this." He says though the door. Bipolar ass.

I hear his voice fade away slowly as I practically drag her to the car.

She's a sobbing mess, I feel bad. I'm not even sure what to do.

I'm not the best at the whole comfort thing. We sit in the car in silence not saying a word.

"He hates me, doesn't he?" Linnea says softly.

"No, he doesn't, he just has his own shit to sort out, and if he doesn't want to tell you there's nothing you can really do about it," I say to her trying my best soft voice.

"I did something wrong. If I had done something differently I would still have my best friend." Her voice comes out exhausted. "Did our friendship mean nothing to him? Did I mean nothing to him?" She cries her head in her hands.

I rub her back trying to comfort her as best I can. She cries and cries for what feels like hours.

Present day
......

That day was definitely one to remember, the look on his face once he realized what he had said to her.

The regret in his eyes. It sucks to be him.