31

"Hey, Tyler

"Hey, Tyler." I sit down in the hospital chair next to his bed.

"You better wake up soon, I think the rest of us might go insane if you don't wake up. Did you know Warren is in love with Linnea? Well, it was pretty obvious but who knew he had it in him." I bring the blanket up to his shoulders in case he is cold.

"I think Linnea is in love with him too. Well I know she is, I think she is just scared. Scared of love and what it will do to their friendship or whatnot. But I think she needs to open her eyes and see all the good that could come from it." I glance up, looking right out the window.

The sun just set around 5 pm and it's snowing. That's Minnesota for you.

I love the snow, not always the below-zero temps of deep winter but I love it here. I have my friends and that's all I need. My parents couldn't care less about me.

Sent me off to college thousands of miles away just so they would be away from me I guess.

I wouldn't want it any other way.

These people here are my family. And they are more than I could ever ask for.

"Anyway, there are a lot of rice krispies waiting for you at home. I think Warren and Dayton are stress-baking for you, another reason you need to wake up.

Please don't be long, please come on Ty. Wake up." A single tear drops, quickly whipping it away I stand and walk out of the hospital.

.....

Veryyyy short chapter but I'm planning the future chapters so bear with me 🤪

ALSO LMK IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

BYE LOVE U ALL AND APPRECIATE U SM