29

-Even if it's hard and messy

-Even if it's hard and messy. I want it all. As long as it's with you." He has a way with his words I'll give him that.

I want the risk.

The thrill of it all and I know it will work out, we're Linnea and Warren.

I've come to realize I love him too.

But he doesn't need to know that quite yet.

He says all the right things and yet I'm still hesitant.

I'm scared something will go wrong, like Teddy. God, he ruins everything.

Just as I'm about to reply someone opens up the back door peeking their head through shouting something at Warren.

Just as the random guy leaves my phone starts ringing. I pull it out of the back pocket of my jeans.

It's Maeve, followed by multiple texts saying "SOS" and "ANSWER" I don't hesitate to tell Warren I have something to do while I walk swiftly back into the house.

"Maeve? Maeve, are you okay!?" I pick up the phone.

"Linnea, help." Her voice is weak as she speaks slowly. What the fuck? She was just here at the house.

"Where are you?" I pick up Warren's keys off the counter and walk back outside, he looks at me and I use my hand gesturing for him to come on with the phone still pressed to my ear.

I toss the keys in his direction which he catches swiftly.

"In-" she pauses. "In the car." She begins to sob. "Tyler. He- he won't wake up." I hear what sounds like broken glass crunching as I assume she is moving around.

No, No, No

"What happened? Where are you we are coming to, don't worry babe." I try to calm her. I'm scared.

"The car Linnea- the car flipped over and over. My head hurts and I'm a little tired." She speaks softly and slowly.

"No. Maeve you stay awake. You hear me?" My eyes start to water a bit.

"Can you tell me where you are?"

"Beaker lane off- off of 46th." More glass crunches and the sound of cars passing by.

"I'll call for help, okay? It's going to be alright. Just try and stay awake." I set my phone down and Warren hands his out to me with a concerned look all over his face.

"Can you call?" I whisper. I need to stay with Maeve on the phone.

"Hey, Maeve?" I can't do this today, I can't lose her.

"Tyler? Please wake up. I need you." I hear her whisper sobbing. "Linnea! Please help me, he won't get up." She cries more. "Tyler, wake up! You hear me? Wake up!" She shouts. "Please."

"I'm almost there Maeve. We're about 5 minutes out, okay?"

"Mhmm" she groans in what I presume is pain.

We pull up onto the road Maeve told us. We drive and drive and soon a car comes into view.

Oh god. I gasp, putting my hand over my mouth to contain my sobs.

As soon as the car comes to a stop Warren and I open the doors quickly running over to the remains of the car.

"MAEVE," I shout falling to my knees in front of the car.

"Linnea? Are you there? Help Tyler he won't wake up." I get flat on my stomach on the pavement to get a better look and Warren does the same. I spot Maeve on the driver's side covered in blood, it's all over her head and all in her hair. Oh my god. Oh my god. I hear the sirens sound.

They get closer and closer as my breath picks up and I can't control it. It feels like the world is caving in.

I take one more look with all the courage I have left and force myself to contain my screams as I see Tyler unconscious with blood. So much blood. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

"It's okay, they are here to help," Warren whispers in my ear holding me in his lap with my head resting on his chest. "I've got you." I begin to sob uncontrollably, screaming practically.

"Move back you two! Now!" A woman's voice yells.

Warren stands up with me in his arms. All I hear is sirens and the sound of Maeve yelling and screaming for Tyler to wake up.

I squirm my way out of his arms and break away trying to run to two of my best friends. My brother and my sister.

"Linnea! Please stop." He grabs my hand as gently as possible, pulling me back to him away from the cries and sobs. The red and blue lights flashing all over the place. I hit his chest fighting him and trying to get away.

He turns around holding me against the side of his car. I give up.

He holds my face in his hands looking into my eyes.

"No, he can't die Warren," I say defeated.

"And he won't. They are going to bring him to the hospital and help him. Same with Maeve. They are both going to be okay." He moves his hands down to mine holding them in his.

I look down at our interlocked hands and then back up at him. "Let's go." I let go of his hand walked over to the passenger side and got inside as fast as I could. Warren does the same.

He wastes no time making the route to the hospital and I feel sick to my stomach at the thought of losing them. I picked up my phone called Naomi and put it to my ear. "Sup bitch." She slurs.

For fucks sake.

"Dayton! Are you there?" Maybe he's sober.

"Hey, we're in a bit of a pickle. Naomi got drunk."

"Listen, I need you to shut down that party or whatever the hell is going on and get to the hospital," I speak clearly.

"What why? What happened?" He says his tone is growing more serious.

"It's Maeve and Tyler" I hear his voice booming though the house screaming at everyone to leave.

Then he hangs up.

.....

Oh boy

Oh boy. I hope our two babes will be okay 😔

Lmk thoughts or ideas you'd like to see in the future right here I really appreciate them!

BYE LOVE YALL😘