19

........

"If you like her just say that." Oliver raises an eyebrow at me shrugging.

I hate children

It's once again Sunday night and Oliver's back over at the house to do his weekly ritual of terrorizing me.

"I don't like her." I roll my eyes. Maybe a little. But it's not right. It's not fair to her and I need to stop it.

For one i practically abandoned her and even though we're friends again it's forgiven but never forgotten and i know that.

She's my best friend for heaven's sake.

She would run for the hills if she knew I liked her even the slightest bit.

It's not fair for me to like her after the pain I've caused her.

"Shore." I'm going to kick him.

"Oh come on! You just talked about her for like 15 minutes." That might be true but still.

"You can't tell me you don't even like her just a little." I shake my head. "A tincy wincy bit?" He offers putting his thumb and pointer finger together.

"Drop it Oliver before I drop you." I give him an unamused look.

"Oh please, I already know you like her." Brat.

"How would you even know that? You've never even met her." I argue folding my arms over my chest.

"What are you talking about? I see her all the time when she and Tyler hang out." What?

"Oh please the only time they've hung out is when we hang out as a group and you've never been there when we're all together," I told him.

"No." He starts. "I mean when they hang out alone." He draws out. I never knew they hung out with just the two of them before.

"I hear them sometimes. Making very odd noises I must say. She's always screaming his name probably because he's a dick." Oliver scoffs.

My head snaps in his direction. "What?"

"Are you fucking with me?" My hands go into a tight fist. He has to be lying no way Linnea and Tyler fuck and mess around or whatever. There's no way.

"I'm dead serious pal. Sorry." He swings his feet back and forth like the little shit he is. "Its always, "Oh, Tyler!!" It's disgusting." He scoffs.