26

"Naomi

"Naomi." A voice whispers near my ear.

My eyes shoot open and I look up to see Dayton and relax a little.

"What?!" I whisper shout at him for waking me up.

"Want me to drive you back to your dorm or do you want to chill here? Linnea is staying with Warren so." His arm is still around my shoulders.

"Can you drive me to the dorm?" He looks disappointed. "Next time I will stay I just have a few things to do."  And I think my period just started and I don't want to annoy him with all my needs. He nods standing up and walking over to grab the car keys and phone from the kitchen island.

"What time do you want to go?" He leans on the island scrolling through his phone.

"Just give me." I need to find Linnea. "20 minutes?"

"Okay," Why does he keep smiling at me? I probably look like a hot mess. I nod walking around the house to find Linnea.

I open a random door and my jaw practically drops to the floor.

Linnea and Warren are making out against his dresser, thankfully all clothes are intact.

Whoah. I thought they were "just friends." Who obviously liked each other but I mean whoa man.

Linnea hears the door open, looks back at me, and jumps away from Warren while he just stares at her with a big smile on his face so big.

He's probably the happiest guy on the planet.

"Yes, Naomi?" She straightens out her shirt.

"Nothing just wanted to talk to you real quick before Dayton takes me home." I snatch her hand and drag her to the bathroom.

"What's up?" She asks calmly. I'm about to be anything but calm.

"First off, you and Reid? Making out?" I poke her arm. Her face goes bright red.

"We just, I don't know honestly. One second we were talking then the next thing I knew he had me pinned against the wall. Then the dresser" She shrugs.

"So like are you guys a thing now?"

"I don't know yet." She smiles a little, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"Okay enough about that, what was the other thing you needed to ask about?"

"I got my period and Dayton offered me to stay here for the day but you know me and I need a tampon." I rushed out.

In the blink of an eye, she shoots down and grabs a handful of tampons out of the cabinet and hands them out to me.

Where the fuck did those come from.

I slowly grab them trying to stuff them in my pockets. She couldn't have given me a bag jeez.

"Just go home and relax girl you deserve it, do you want me to come with you? Warren can wait."