Part six

You held arven like this for about ten to fifteen minutes before finally letting go of him and looking at him worryingly.

'Arvy why were you crying? Please tell me...' you asked him as you guys sat up on the inflatable mattress, your backs resting against the dusty wall of the forgotten laboratory.

Arven looked down, looking like he was about to start crying again. 'I.... I just....' He stuttered his hands begging to shake lightly.

You grabbed his hand gently and moved him so his head was resting on your shoulder. 'It's okay you can tell me later. Just try and calm down for the moment' you said, trying to soothe him.

'I- I'm sorry y/n.... I'm sorry you have to deal with this' arven whispered. He felt a tear roll down his cheek. He just couldn't help it. He felt so alone, so vulnerable.

'It's okay. I really dont mind. I just want to be here for you' you said, resting your head on top of his.

'How about you take a shower and then we can talk? Only if you're ready of course.' You said, squeezing his hand gently.

'Y-yea okay...' he replied.

You helped him up and took him to the bathroom. You found a towel and gave it to him.

'I'll be right here if you need me' you said, hugging him one last time. He nodded and closed the door.

You looked around at how messy the room had gotten, it was filthy. You sighed and began picking up the rubbish, you were done in about 20 minutes. But it was worth it. It looked so much better tidied.

You smiled happily to yourself. Proud of your hard work.

You heard the bathroom door open and turned around to see that Arven was standing there in just a towel. His hair still damp from the water.

- - -

(Author's note)
Sorry this chapter was kinda boring and really short I just promised myself I'd get another chapter out 😭 I'm really tired rn so that's why the language is pretty Boring. Again, sorry kejfjfjgjfjfjfjddfsfioh