Part twenty

A little while later, class finished. You and arven picked up your things and left to go home since it was the end of the school day.

You smiled warmly at arven and he smiled back but his cheeks were flushed pink.

When you left the school building you saw nemona and Penny sitting on a nearby bench.

'Oh hey guys! Wanna walk home with us? We were waiting for you.' Nemona asked, standing up and waving you over.

'Sure' you nodded as you approached them. Nemona and Penny stood up and you began on your way.

'So, arven. Why haven't you been going to school?' Nemona asked, tilting her head in the direction of arven.

Arven tensed up and clenched his fists. 'I- er..... I was... erm....' Arven stuttered, his pupils expanding. He didn't really want to tell anyone what had been happening. He was too scared of being judged.

You reached out and held arven's hand then gave it a tight squeeze. You nodded your head, signalling to him that everything would be okay.

He relaxed a little bit.

'I was just filling in for my mother/father... you know... since they can't be the professor anymore as they're gone...' arevn said giving a shaky smile. You could see tears forming in his eyes so you caressed his hand gently with your thumb, still holding his hand tightly.

'Oh... I'm sorry' nemona responded.

'It- it's fine....' Arevn replied as a tear fell down his cheek he then squeezed your hand back tighter.

'Well this is my stop here....' Nemona said, pointing in the direction of a massive house on a grassy hill as she began walking towards it.

'Yea I go that way too, see you guys!' Penny added, running after nemona and waving you guys goodbye.

when they were gone. You turned to face arven.

'So erm... I'm actually staying in my apartment in the elite four tower... so I guess I'll see you!' You said as you began walking towards the building in the distance.

Hey... wait... y/n... could you stay with me, I don't really want to be away from you at the moment... I- I'm still a little scared..' arven asked, scratching the back of his neck and looking down.

'Oh.. sure arv.. you could stay with me in my apartment if you'd like!' You responded.

Arven nodded eagerly 'thanks a lot... I'd really love that...' he said before walking over to you and kissing your cheek softly.

/damn why was this boy so cute.../