Part twenty four

Arven looked around your room as excitement flooded his face. he was mesmerised by all the colourful decorations on your wall and your set of detailed anime figures, but one thing caught his eye in particular. Your pile of Pokémon plushies.

He raced over to your plushie collection and picked up a life size tepig, lifting it into his arms and hugging it tightly.

'It's so cute!!!!' He exclaimed, holding it up to your face.

You loved seeing him so happy. He was just so adorable.

You smiled warmly and patted his head gently.

'You can have it if you want' you smiled 'I really don't mind. I have loads!' You added, sitting down on your bed that sat opposite your stuffed animals.

Arven's smile grew wider 'wait are you serious?!' He almost shouted.

'Yes! But keep your voice down or rika will get mad at me!' You giggled as arven walked towards you, holding the plushie tightly.

'I love you so much y/n...' arven said as he sat down next to you, resting his head on your shoulder.

You blushed softly at this 'you're really cute you know...' you said, looking towards him.

He looked back at you, his cheeks were flushed pink and his mouth as slightly open. Only slightly.

'T-thanks... so are you!' He said, scratching the back of his neck.

You leaned over and kissed him softly, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear.

He kissed you back passionately, slightly cupping your face with the palm of his hand.

                           .           .           .
After a short while, you broke the kiss.

'Hey I'm just gonna get changed into something comfier. Did you bring anything to change into?' You asked as you stood up, walking towards your dresser.

'Oh... um.. no I didn't really think about that' arven said, giggling nervously.

'Hm ok. Im sure i can find something.' You said, rummaging through your draws. After a while of searching you finally found an oversized snorlax onesie.

'This is a bit big on me, so I think it'll fit you nicely' you said, handing the onesie to him.

'Do I really have to wear this.... It's kinda embarrassing...' Arven said blushing and looking away nervously.

'Well it's either that or sleep in your uniform' you responded.

'Fine... I'll wear it' he muttered, still blushing softly.

You leaned down and kissed his cheek 'good boy' you whispered, not really realising what you had just said.

Arven turned red and gently placed his hand where you had kissed him, holding his tepig plushie tighter.