Part sixteen

Class ended about an hour later.

The bell rang and everyone got out of their seats. You, nemona and arven Left the classroom to look for penny.

After a while of searching, you finally found her. She was busy playing some game on her laptop, to0 focused on her laptop to notice that either of you were standing there. You all rushed over to her.

'Hey penny, Y/n and Arven are here!' Nemona exclaimed, stepping closer to her and closing penny's laptop with great force.

'Hey! nemona! I was in the middle of beating this super hard level!!! I was actually winning for once!' Penny groaned, glaring at nemona. 'And be more careful with my laptop! You can't just slam it like that!!!'

'Alright, alright, calm down miss computer nerd' nemona replied, sticking her tongue out and pulling a stupid face.

Arven snickered at this, closing his eyes and covering his mouth with his hand to try and hide it. You couldn't stop yourself from laughing aswell.

'Hey arven. Glad you're back and all. You to, y/n but you don't need to laugh at me!' Penny yelled, Holding her laptop close to her chest and hugging it tightly, furrowing her eyebrows in the process.

'Alright fine. we're sorry. Let's eat some lunch now. I'm starving!' Arven replied, grabbing his stomach as it rumbled.

'Yea I'm pretty hungry too. Let's go!' Nemona responded.

'Same here.' You added and you all went out into the courtyard to eat your lunches.