Part fourteen

After some time you both arrived at school.

The two if you got off your Pokémon. You rubbed your Pokémon's head and thanked it for taking you there, it responded by nuzzling into your hand. You smiled warmly and patted your Pokémon one last time before returning it to its pokéball.

Arven stood beside you and gulped. You turned to face him, His fists were clenched and he was looking down.

'Arevn are you okay?' You asked in a worried tone.

'y-yeah I'm fine.... Just a little nervous that's all...' he replied, turning towards you with a look that screamed, please help.

You took his hand in yours and smiled at him. 'Hey... Look... I know it's scary but you have me. We have the same classes together today, so don't worry about it. I'll be here for you if you need me.'

Arven nodded. 'Thanks y/n... that means a lot...' arven answered, blushing lightly and smiling weakly.

You felt your cheeks turn pink. 'O-oh! No problem!' You stuttered before closing your eyes and scratching the back of your neck with embarrassment.

The two of you walked Into the building and signed in.

Your first class was biology with Jacq. This was good because you had become friends with Jacq, him being your homeroom teacher and all.

You and arven started to walk towards the classroom, hand in hand. When you arrived, you knocked on the door and was greeted my Jacq's smiling face.

You felt arven tense up again so you squeezed his hand lightly and nodded at him, signalling to him that he would be okay.

'Oh hey Arven! Y/n! It's great to see you back in school!! We've all missed you so much!!!' Jacq exclaimed, bringing you both into a hug.

'thanks sir!' You smiled.

You loved how bubbly and happy Jacq was, he could change the atmosphere of any situation within seconds.

Arven relaxed a Little Bit. 'y-yeah... thanks sir' arven replied.

The two of you stepped into the class, forgetting you were still holding hands.

The majority of the class saw you two holding hands and Ooo'd in response.

'h-hey! It's not what it looks like!' You responded, letting go of arven's hand and placing both of your hands on your hips. your face turned bright red.

Arven looked at you sadly. 'i-it's not? I thought you liked me y/n... you know... with that kiss remember?'

'That was!.... That was just a kiss in the cheek...' you replied, your face turning redder than before.

The class Ooo'd again but was interrupted by Jacq quieting them down.

'Alright class! Let's start our lesson. Y/n and arven, you can take your seats.'