Part twenty five

After getting changed in the bathroom, you peacefully walked back down to your living room/bedroom to meet arven.

You entered the room and looked around for him. he was sat on your bed with his back leaning up against the bed post.

You blushed furiously when you saw him in his snorlax onesie. He just looked so adorable <3

'Cute....' You muttered under your breath. You hadn't really realised you'd said it out loud until you saw him trying to hide his smile with his hand.

You froze for a second before jumping into the air and waving your arms around frantically.

'I- UHM- ERM.... I MEANT THE ONESIE IS CUTE. NOT YOU! WELL YOU ARE CUTE BUT THATS NOT REALLY WHAT I MEANT! OH MY ARCEUS DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT?! AGGHH!!!!!!' You screamed, almost going hysterical.

'You're cute too y/n' arven replied, removing his hand from his mouth and smiling at you gently.

'What... me?' You asked, a little confused. You looked around the room to see if you could find anyone else he could be talking to, with the same name as you, peeping out behind a wardrobe or a door or something. But nope. It was only you and arven in the room.

You pointed at yourself and practically stared at arven 'you find me cute?!' You asked, sounding really confused. 

Arven closed his eyes, smiled and nodded yes.

You blushed hard and hid your face in your hands.

'Well... thank you.' You said, walking over to the bed.

'Hey.... Y/n? Can I ask for a favour? It's a little bit weird....' Arven asked, looking away from you slightly.

You nodded 'sure what is it?'

'Would you mind.... Cuddling with me for a little bit? Of course you don't have to' arven said, regretting his decision as he now felt really embarrassed, asking you to do such a thing.

'Oh, sure' you replied and you sat in your bed next to him. He put his arm around you and you leaned into him a little bit, he then proceeded to nuzzle his face into your hair a bit.