Part twenty one

You and arven headed off in the direction of your apartment.

As you were walking, arven kept glancing at you but kept looking away when you spotted him staring.

'Arv, you okay?' You asked, Taking his hand.

'Y-yea...' he responded, smiling at you awkwardly.

'You sure?' You added. 'You seem a little-' you tried to say but you were cut off by a scream coming from the road ahead of you.

'What the hell was that?!' Arven yelled, jumping into the air before running around and hiding behind you.

'Sounds like someone's hurt!' You added before sprinting quickly towards the scream.

'HEY DONT LEAVE ME I DONT WANNA DIE' arven yelled before running after you, trying to catch up to you.

You ran in the direction of the scream, not sure what you'd find. Maybe it was something terrifying... but to your surprise it was a little boy being chased by an oinkologne.

You quickly battled the Pokémon and caught it in an instant before turning towards the boy. 

'Hey are you okay?' You asked, bending down to the boy's level.

The boy began to cry. He looked only about 5 or 6 and small for his age.

You looked towards arven for help as you didn't know how to deal with crying children.

He nodded in response and you moved aside, so arven could talk to the boy.

Arven sat down next to the boy and began speaking. 'Hey little buddy! I've got some chocolate! Would you like it?'

You boy suddenly looked towards arevn and his face lit up as arven took a massive chocolate bar out of his backpack.

'GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE' the boy responded, reaching out towards the chocolate bar. 

'Ey! Not so fast! You have to promise to stop crying first okay?' Arevn said, holding the chocolate bar out of the boy's reach.

The boy nodded eagerly.

'And you have to answer some questions...' arevn added, Holding the chocolate bar even further out of the boy's reach.

The boy nodded more aggressively, you thought his head was going to fall off.

'Okay.. where are your parents?' Arevn asked.

The boy simply shrugged 'i dont know. I ran away from mommy... she's mean... she wouldn't let me eat her keys!' He responded, sighing and folding his arms.

You and arven looked at each other extremely confused.

'Alright... thanks' arevn responded and gave the boy the chocolate bar.

'YAY CHOCOLATEEEEE' the boy screamed. The chocolate head been scoffed down in Meer seconds.

arevn continued to talk to the boy and you saw a woman running up the hill behind you.

'ELIJAH THERE YOU ARE!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!!!' the woman said, panting due to being out of breath.

The little boy stuck his tongue out at the woman.

'I'm so sorry guys.... Little Elijah can be a bit of a handful sometimes...' the woman said, laughing nervously.

'Oh... uhm it's fine' you and arven said at the same time. 

-            -            -       

(I'm beginning to loose motivation... can one of you please dm me some ideas 🙏)