Part thirteen

'I'm really sorry about this...' arven said, loosing his grip on you a little bit and sitting up slightly, his head no longer resting on your back.

'Honestly it's fine. I really don't mind!' You responded. 'You can sit at front if you'd like. I'll hold onto you so you don't topple over,' you added, giggling and smiling softly at him.

'Wait really? Are you sure?' Asked arven, his cheeks turning light pink. He was wishing to be in your arms again.

'Yea sure! If it's going to make you feel safer then yea of course!' You said,  reaching your hand out for him to take it. 'Koradion/meridian, stop a second please.' You said as your Pokémon came to a slow halt.

Arven took your hand and you helped him move, so he was sitting in front of you.

You put your arms around arven's waist, resting your hands gently on his stomach, as an attempt to keep him from falling off. Your Pokémon began walking again.

You felt him tense up.

'Hey are you alright?' You asked, worried about your friend.

'y-yeah... just a little nervous that's all....' He responded in a hushed voice.

'Why's that?' You questioned.

Arven shook his head in response. 'Don't worry y/n.... It doesn't matter'

You nodded. 'Alright then. We're almost at school. You'll be fine. I promise.'

Arven relaxed into you a little bit.

He was glad to have you there for him. He took one of your hands from around his waist and held it softly. He then lifted it kissing it gently.

You both blushed, happy to have found comfort in each other again. Happy that you both had someone that cared about you.

                              .       .       .

(Koradion/morideon be there like 🧍🏼)
(Also I had no idea what to write as I was too tired to write anything Intresting. Lmao so I just did this)