Part thirty three

After laughing as loud as hyenas for at least 5 minutes the two of you had slowly calmed down and finished getting ready, in no time you were ready to set off for school.

You looked towards arven, he looked terrified and was unblinkingly staring at the floor. 

"You okay?" You asked, giving him a warm smile as you took his hand in your own in an attempt to comfort him. 

He shook his head slightly "I'm just a little nervous... that's all...." He responded, smiling back at you but still looking terrified.

You squeezed his hand tightly. "What's there to be nervous about?" You asked as you wondered what could've been possibly troubling the boy.

"erm... it's just that we don't have any classes together today... and I'm scared of being away from you... I'm sorry... I know it's stupid...." Arevn muttered, looking away from you a little embarrassed.

"Hm, well do you have your phone?" The you asked him, an idea slowly beginning to form in your mind.

Arven nodded his head "yea but...."

"How about I text you all lesson? That way we can keep in touch and you won't feel so alone!" You exclaimed.

"Oh... sure!" He replied, begging to lighten up a little bit.

"Plus I can still see you at break and lunch you know" you added. "You ready to go?"

Arven nodded.

At that, you left your room, boarded koridion/moridion and set off for school.