Part seven

You silently gaped in awe at how built arven was. You knew he was ripped but you never thought he could be THAT ripped.

He looked so handsome right there and then.

his chiselled abs dripping with water droplets. along side the towel he was wearing just above his v-line that barely covered him at all.

It just made you so flustered.

You turned away quickly and you felt your face get hot as soon as you realised you had been staring.

'Oh.... Er... sorry this towel is a little small...' arven said nervously, worried that he had made you uncomfortable.

'Oh... sorry.... My bad...' you responded, handing him a black t-shirt and some gray sweatpants you had gotten out from his room.

'It's okay little buddy, it's not your fault. And thanks for everything... really...' he said, he said, blushing softly and smiling at you.

You just nodded. Too flustered to speak.

'I should probably get changed' arven replied, breaking the silence, about to walk into his room and get changed.

'Yea that's probably for the best' you responded, pushing him towards his door.

Arven giggled nervously 'sorry if me being shirtless made you that uncomfortable...'

'Oh, erm... no it's not that... don't worry... just please get changed' you responded. Your face still a dark shade of Scarlett.

'Yes ma'am/sir/mx' arven said, before saluting and walking into his room, shutting the door behind him to get changed.

You sighed a big sigh of relief and sat down on the couch near the bathroom door.

Why on earth did you feel so flustered all of a sudden?

It was just arven.

Shirtless.

In a very small towel.

You face planted into your hands, embarrassed that you were letting your thoughts get the best of you.

You weren't sure what you were feeling or why you were feeling it. But you were sure those feelings would leave you soon enough before they could even get the chance to develop into something else.