Part twenty nine

After having something to eat, you were both satisfied. Your stomachs were no longer growling like hungry lions, and instead you began to feel pretty tired.

You picked up you and arven's plates. 'I'll just wash these and then we can sleep' you said, standing up and smiling. You were exhausted.

'Since you made the dinner, it's only right that I tidy up. Don't worry about it' arven said, gently taking the plates out of your hands.

'Wait are you sure? You don't even know where the washing up liquid is kept, or where to put the plates when their clean or-.' You tried to say but arven leaned down and placed his pointer finger across your lips, shushing you instantly.

'Y/n... trust me.. I can handle it. You have such little faith in me...' arevn sighed.

'That's not true.... I didn't mean-.' You once again tried to say, but alas, you were cut short.

'AND I'm older than you, you know. Plus I can see how tired you are. We have school tomorrow. You should get some rest okay? I'll just clean up and then ill go to sleep as well. Just lay down and stop worrying about me, got it?' Arven chuckled, placing a small kiss on your lips.

You simply nodded. You were very flustered. You weren't used to arven being so stubborn. It was quite attractive to say the least.

Arven walked over to the sink and began washing up. You, however, walked into your room and laid down on the bed, wrapping yourself in blankets.

You stayed, cocooned in your blanket for at least 10 minutes until you heard arven get into bed next to you.

'Hey give me some blanket!' Arven whisper-shouted, Prodding your head in an attempt to wake you up.

You yawned and pulled arven into the cocoon with you. You nuzzled your face into his chest, you were so close to each other and honestly it was one of the best feelings in the world.

'y-y/n...' arven muttered 'we're really close you know'. He added, his face turning as red as a cherry.

'Shush I don't care... can you just hold me? I'm tired.' You replied.

Arven nodded and proceeded to wrap his arms around you. He then nuzzled his face into your hair before peacefully falling asleep.