Part thirty five

You grabbed the sandwiches Arven made, out of your bag and you handed one to the boy who was eagerly but patiently waiting as his stomach growled, basically begging for food.

Before you had even taken a bite, arven had already finished his sandwich. Wow, he must've been really really hungry.

Arven looked at your sandwich and then at you, his big, round, sapphire eyes begging you for something. Something you weren't sure of.

"Huh? What is it?" You questioned, tilting your head to the side in confusion.

Arven looked at your sandwich and sighed.

"Oooh you want some of my sandwich?" You asked, and Arven replied by aggressively nodding like a child asking for candy.

"Didn't you just finish your own sandwich though?" You giggle, sighing slightly as if you were talking to a child.

"Yea... but... I..." Arven spoke "I'm still hungry!" He looked as if he was about to cry.

"But you're right... it is your sandwich. I'm sorry." He added, looking down at the floor sadly.

"Aww come on don't be sad..." you replied, gently cupping his face to get him to look at you. Arven let you to do this, but doing so, caused his cheeks to turn red and he stared at you, a little flustered.

"Y/n.." Arven started.
But before he could finish, you shoved half your sandwich in his mouth.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you! I love you!" Arven attempted to say but you couldn't quite make out his words since his mouth was full of bread.