Part eleven

You looked down at arven, his head was resting on your shoulder. You could tell he was terrified.

You sighed and gently took his hand in yours. 'I promise. You'll be fine.' You said, and once more you brought him into a tight hug.

He nodded. 'I trust you.'

You smiled at this, glad that he was able to have faith in you. You squeezed his hand gently, then stood up and began packing you and arven's bags ready for school.

Arven stood up and went into the kitchen of his small house, you heard sounds coming from the room but didn't question it.

As soon as you had packed your bags you heard arven come back into the room.

'Hey so i made us some sandwiches!' Arven exclaimed, smiling warmly, holding something.

You looked at what he was holding. It was two neatly wrapped sandwiches. They looked amazing.

'Oh my god arevn! Thank you! You're a star!!!' You cheered, running over to the boy and wrapping your arms around him.

'Oh... haha it's no big deal... think of a it as a sort of thank you for helping me out...!' Arevn giggled, smiling a little embarrassed at how happy you were over some sandwiches.

You looked up at him, smiling widely but still hugging him. You reached up to him and kissed his cheek lightly before hugging him again.

Arven froze, unable to process what had just happened. His eyes widened and he felt his face go beet red. 'W-what was that for?' Arven muttered. Still in shock.

'For being so amazing.' You responded, breaking the hug and handing arven his backpack. 'We really should get going though. Or we're going to miss our first period.'

Arven nodded, still blushing hard in shock.

'y-yea okay'