Part eighteen

'OI NEMONA! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!' arven screeched, his voice cracking.

His mouth opened to more than what looked humanly possible, as if it was going to snap. He was FLABBERGASTED.

You quickly got off his lap and cleared your throat, your cheeks still a light shade of pink.

'Nemona. Arevn and me are not dating. I wouldn't be interested in him in that way.' You said Coldly.

You cringed. Hiding your true feelings was harder than you had imagined.

Arven looked down sadly. 'R-right....' He stuttered out, crossing his arms protectively.
'Let's get going then' he added. Standing up himself, not really wanting to be there any longer.

You all left to go to your next class. Art.

It was just you and arven in this class. No nemona or Penny to worry about. You could act like yourselves now.

You and arevn took your seats. Arven was still looking down depressingly. You could basically see a black cloud forming above his head.

'Arv are you doing okay?' You asked, looking towards arven.

He didn't say anything.

You looked at his face closely. You could see tears forming in his eyes.

'Awh arv.... It's okay... wanna step outside with me for a bit?' You asked.

He nodded slowly in response. Staring forward. dissociating from the world around him.

You asked your art teacher if you and arevn could step outside to take a breather. He gave you both permission. He was worried about arven too after seeing him cry like that.

You and arven stepped outside the classroom and sat on the floor, leaning against a nearby wall.

'Want me to hold you for a bit?' You asked. Tears began rolling down arven's face.

You didn't wait for his reply. You just took him in your arms and held him tightly against you.

'It's alright... you're okay arven...' you told him as you began rubbing his back gently.

He sniffled. 'Thanks y/n.... For everything....' He muttered softly, his voice shaking a little bit.

After he had calmed down a bit, he lifted his head from resting on your shoulder.

'I'm sorry....' Arven whispered, still close to you.

'I promise you... it's fine'. You added, smiling gently at him.

'May I ask... was there any particular reason you were crying?' You questioned.

Arven looked away from you again, blushing softly.

'Hey don't be shy... you can tell me' you said, encouraging him to tell you.

He shook his head in response. 'No it's too embarrassing...' he replied, still not looking at you.

'I promise I won't judge you...' you added, holding his hand gently.

'Do you promise you won't be mad at me?' Arven asked, still blushing softly but now finally looking at you.

You nodded.

But before you knew it, arven's lips had collided with yours.