Part thirty two

Hearing you say those words made arven's cheeks flush red. He wasn't even sure that he had heard you right.

"W-what did you say....?" Arven gulped, he began to sweat as his face turned redder.

You stepped closer to him, moving him against the wall a little, so that he had no escape.

"I said, what are you going to do about it if you found out I was actually checking you out!" You responded, "pretty boy..." you added, placing your hands on your hips and smirking at him menacingly.

"Oh... uuuh....ummm...." Arven giggled nervously, pulling on his shirt collar slightly and looking away from you as sweat dripped from his forehead.

You then stopped for a second, stood back and burst out into a laughing fit, leaning your hands on your knees for extra support so that you didn't topple over.

"W-what's so funny.....?!" Arven screamed -cried.

"OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!" you screamed, pointing at arven before collapsing to the floor, drowning in your own laughter.

"EH?! WHAT?! So does that mean you're not gonna make out with me?" Arven whined.

"H...huh? What do you..." you paused as your face flushed a bright scarlett.

Arven then burst out laughing, giving you a playful punch on the arm. "RELAX Y/N! IM JOKING💀💀💀💀💀" arven laughed even harder wheezing like a tea kettle.

What. I'm so confused. What is going on.

Lol