Part twelve

'Come on then let's go!' You said, excitedly opening the door for arven.

He gave you a very flustered smile and a thumbs up.

The two of you decided to go to school on koradion/meridion's back. You had no trouble hopping onto your Pokémon, however arven seemed to be struggling a little bit.

'Hey arv, you okay?' You asked, looking towards arven, a confused and worried look plastered onto your face.

Arven reached his hand out to try and stroak the Pokémon. As soon as he did, it purred in surprise and happiness.

Arven shot back immediately, protecting his Face with his arms, looking like he was about to die.

'Hey arven it's okay. You don't have to be nervous.' You said, reassuringly. Arven had never really liked koradion/meridian and you knew it. You hopped off your Pokémon and stood next to arven.

'I promise you. He won't bite.' You added, taking arven's hand gently and pulling him towards the Pokémon.

Arven pulled away from you, shaking his head. 'I'm sorry y/n... but I can't... I know it's childish.. but.. I'm just too scared...'

He began to tear up. He looked away from you, embarassed.

'Hey... honey it's okay... baby steps alright?' You responded. Taking his hand in yours, once more, trying to soothe him.

'A-alright...' arven replied, finally looking at you and smiling weakly.

'Just close your eyes.' You said, gently pulling arven's hand towards koradion.

Arven shut his eyes tightly and allowed you to move his hand.

You then gently placed arven's hand on the Pokémon. You felt him tense up.

'Hey arven you're doing great.'

You then stroked the Pokémon's fur with arven's hand. He opened his eyes cautiously.

'See. It's not that bad.' You said, letting go of arven's hand.

'y-yeah I guess it's not..' arven replied, smiling softly as he continued to stroak the Pokémon gently as it nuzzled into his touch.

'Ready to hop on?' You asked.

Arven nodded.

You helped him up onto the Pokémon and got on the Pokémon yourself.

'Alright, go koradion/maridion' you said, pointing in the direction of the school.

As your Pokémon began walking, arven wobbled, almost toppling off the Pokémon all together.

'You alright?' You asked, looking over your shoulder at arven.

'Yea, just a little wobbly' he replied. Trying tk catch his Balance.

'You can hold onto me if you'd like' you suggested, without a second thought.

's-sure....' Arven answered, before gently putting his hands around your waist and holding onto you tightly, his head resting against your back.

You felt Your Face get hot out of embarrassment.

Damn. Arven was just too cute.