Part twenty seven

You entered your kitchen and Began looking through your cupboards.

The layout of your kitchen was similar to the one you had back at your house in Cabo poco but smaller. They were practically identical, but yours had a mini pantry right next to your oven instead of a dishwasher. The dishwasher could be found in the back left corner under the tea kettle.

You began searching through your pantry, looking for anything you could cook for a meal. You hardly had anything in stock. Wow. You really needed to do some food shopping!

You searched for a little longer and finally found some pasta. You could cook one thing. And that was pasta! You were especially good at cooking carbonara, so that's what you'd make.

You found some other ingredients that were needed to cook the dish and laid them out in front of you.

You had managed to find some pancetta, Parmesan, two egg whites and of course, your pasta.

You boiled the pasta until it was nice and  cooked and added in the pancetta, cooking it to a nice crispy texture you added in your egg whites and a pinch of salt before stirring.

You then drained the pasta and manoeuvred it into a bowl. You added your Parmesan and stirred it in nicely. You then served up two plates, one for you and one for arven.

You stood back to admire your hard work.

Even though it didn't look the best, you were still proud of yourself. Maybe a little bit too proud of yourself🥲

————————————————————————

(Authors note here)

Sorry if you can't relate to this chapter at all haha its a bit random. I'm sure you would've made your pasta beautifully ❤️ it's just I wouldn't of💔🥲

If you've made carbonara before, you probably wouldn't of done it like this. That's because this is a family recipe of mine that my mum taught me.... So... uh... now you guys have it I guess 😭😂