Part four

After about an hour of walking, you had reached your destination. You swallowed  nervously as you took a few steps into the small town.

As you were looking around for your friends you heard that same old familiar voice. You turned around to realise It was your good friend and rival, nemona!

You smiled warmly, finally hearing her voice in person instead of on that crappy speaker on your rotom phone.

She waved you over to a table outside of a small café close to the gym. 'Y/n! We're over here!'

You looked at your friends, smiling happily after not seeing them in such a long time.

Nemona was there, so was penny. But where was arven?  You looked around, in a small state of confusion.

'Hey nemona, where's arven?' You said, sounding slightly disappointed, your smile fading a little bit.

'Oh, sorry he couldn't make it' nemona responded, her smile fading a little too.

Penny looked at the both of you with a concerned but reassuring face. 'Hey guys. Don't worry about arven! At least we have each other, you know? We should still enjoy ourselves.'

Nemona nodded in agreement. 'Yea let's forget about him for the moment okay?'

'Okay....' You responded sadly.

You sat down with the two of them and ordered yourselves some drinks and food.

As you were eating your food, You couldn't help but worry about arven.

Why hadn't he come? Was everything alright? Where was he?

'Hey y/n don't worry about him, honestly. I'm sure he's fine. He's been skipping school for the past few weeks anyway, but he's still been handing in assignments and stuff' nemona said softly, trying to reassure you.

'Yea but still... I'm just worried... you know?... I think after this I'll probably go find him and check up on him' you responded, taking another sip of your drink.

'If you say so' nemona responded eating her food.