Part nineteen

You gently held the side of arven's face with the palm of your hand and kissed him back passionately. You were extremely flustered but loving every second of it. 

You two kissed for about half a minute before breaking the kiss slowly. You smiled at him lovingly and he returned a similar look.

'I had no idea you saw me like that arv....' You said,  blushing and looking away from him shyly.

'Well I do...' arevn responded, cupping your face and carefully giving your lips a peck one last time. 'I really do love you y/n...' he responded. He had stopped crying now.

You blushed hard but smiled lovingly at him. You then wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back, never wanting to let you go.

'Should we go back to class now?' Arven asked, loosening his grip on you a little. You nodded in response.

As soon as you both stepped back into the classroom, Hassel ran up to the two of you and whispered into your ears 'I. SAW. EVERYTHING.'

you froze. You didn't know what to say.

Hassel then stepped away from the both of you and began crying 'IT WAS SO CUTE..... YOUNG LOVE IS THE BEST....' He screamed, clasping his hands together and kicking his leg back like a little girl as tears began streaming down his face.

Even though this was extremely embarrassing, the class was too focused on their art projects to pay any notice to what was going on.

'Alright, alright sir... calm down...' you responded in a hushed tone. Trying to calm your art teacher down.