party thirty one

you stretched too,  throwing the  bed covers off your body and getting out of bed. 

'yea okay, i'll get changed then.' you said, standing up. 

you walked over to your dresser and began getting changed into your school uniform. arven did the same, facing away from you. you quickly got changed and turned around to face arven. 

you had no idea that arven was still changing, so when you turned around to face him you were both shocked and embaressed to see him shirtless. you stared at his chiseled back for at least a few minutes before realising you were staring at him. 

'shit... sorry' you muttered under your breath, covering your eyes with your hands and quickly turning away from him. 

'nah its okay' arven replied, not even fazed that you saw him changing. 

'i don't mind you checking me out..' arven added putting his school shirt on and smirking playfully at you. 

'hey! i wasn't.... checking you out....' you responded,  mentally freaking out, you had been caugt... as soon as those words left your mouth,  you realised that you had, indeed actually been checking arven out. you suddenly felt your face turn a dark shade of red. arceus this was embarrassing...

'ha you totally were!' arven replied, chuckling. 

'so what if i was? what are you going to do about it?' you asked, taking a small step towards the boy. 

arven's cheeks flushed red as he looked down at you. 

'i-'