Part ten

You woke up again a few hours later with arven in your arms, and his tightly wrapped around your waist.

'Good morning sleepyhead' you said, releasing arven from your tight grasp on him and smiling at him warmly. 'Time to get up!'

'Mmmmmmh.... Five more minutes.....' the boy responded, bringing himself closer to you and nuzzling into you a little more.

'No arven... we have to get up now okay? It's almost lunch time! We can't sleep in all day.' You said, gently pushing him away from you.

'Pleaseeee let me lie in....' Arven replied, really not wanting to get out of bed.

'Not gonna happen, but I will give you a little longer to sleep In while I get changed into some new clothes...' you said, before you realised that you actually didn't have any other clothes on you and that you had accidentally slept in your uniform.

Luckily your school uniform wasn't compulsory so you were sure you'd get away with it. But what could you wear?

'Hey arven, can I ask a favour, it's kinda weird....' You said, nervously fiddling with your hands.

He rolled over to face you 'yea sure, what is it?'

'So I'm. I don't have any other clothes with me... could I borrow some?' You asked, looking away embarrassed.

'Yea sure. Take anything, I don't mind.' He said, sitting up a little in the dimly lit room, smiling and blushing lightly.

You smiled back and he laid back down. You then began looking for something to wear.

After a while, you managed to pick out one of arven's old shirts and some loose fitting shorts. They were oversized but you were sure they'd be fine.

You went into the bathroom to try them on. You looked pretty weird but oh well. At least it was clean.

You went out of the bathroom and back into arven's bedroom 'hey arv I'm back' you said smiling 'time to get up!'

You attempted to lift him up but he was too heavy and you eventually gave up. 'Pleaseee..... we need to go!'

Arven turned around to face you 'we need to go where? What do you-' arven's words were cut short as his face was flooded a shade Scarlett.

'Are you alright?' You asked, worried about your friend.

'No it's n-nothing.... It's just T-That outfit really suits you.' Arven said, blushing softly and looking down at his bedsheets nervously, instantly regretting what he said as he spoke without thinking.

You felt your face get a little hot 'o-oh. Thanks.' You replied.

'Anyway, about your question, yea I think you should at least try to go to school.' You said, sitting down on the bed next to arven.

'W-what?! No! I CANT!!! I-I mean... im sorry but I can't... I've not been in for so long. People will stare at me... I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to that place... please don't make me go back....' The boy begged, leaning his head against your shoulder.

'Oh trust me... it'll be fine. I'll be here with you the whole time...' you responded, putting your arm around him and holding him close. 'You'll be alright. You've got me!' You exclaimed giving that stupid toothy grin you always gave when you were overly happy.

Arven didn't say anything. He just nuzzled into your neck a little bit.

'I can't be alone right now... I really want to be near you. And I'll go to school if that's the only way you'll stay with me...'

You hugged him tightly. 'Thank you arven.'