Part thirty four

You both arrived at the school about 15 minutes later, arven was still shaking slightly.

"Trust me... arv... you'll be fine." You say, hopping off your dragon Pokémon and then helping arven get off too.

"Yeah..." he muttered, taking your hand.

You both entered the school building and went to your separate classrooms. You tried your best to work on your studies, but you couldn't help but be worried about arven. You thought for a moment before deciding you would text him:

𝐀𝐫𝐯❤️
                                                   𝖧𝖾𝗒 , 𝗎 𝗈𝗄?

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁...
                                                     𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾? 𝗑
...
𝖭𝗈...

                                     𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀..?

And thats where your conversation ended.
You felt your heartbeat race. One minute became ten and ten minutes became an hour and soon enough it was time for break.

As soon as the bell rang for break, you packed away your things as fast as you could and headed out to find arven.

Not in the library... not in the food technology room... where is he? Maybe his dorm room? He hadn't been there in a while so maybe he was getting some stuff or something, you just guessed he'd be in there so you headed towards his dorm room.

"Arvy? You in here?" You asked, after knocking on the door.

There was no response but you could hear faint sniffles coming from the other side of the door.

You didn't hesitate to open the door and you saw arven, laying on his bed, curled up and crying softly.

"Hey... what happened?" You asked, sitting down beside him on his bed and placing your hand on his side, gently trying to turn him over.

"It's nothing... don't worry about me... I've... I've bothered you enough already..." me muttered, curling up into a ball more.

"You've not bothered me at all... you've been through a lot... and I love you arven... I'm happy to be here for you..." you replied, not really thinking about what you were saying.

"You... you love me?" He replied looking at you.

You nodded in response "I do."

"Now, tell me what happened." You added, smiling at him before laying down next to him in his bed.

"Some boys... older boys... they... they said my mother/father never loved me... and that I'm a mistake... and... an embarrassment to you..." he muttered,  tears forming in his eyes again.

"Oh honey... of course that's not true... you know that..." you replied, holding his hand and smiling at him sympathetically.

"Yeah... yeah... I know.. but it still really hurt..." he said, still not making eye contact.

"Yeah I can understand that. But you are loved. Your mother/father loved you... and so do I... you are not a mistake... I promise sweetheart..." you reply, caressing his cheek.

Arven wrapped his arms around you in response, snuggling up to you. "Thank you y/n... you mean so much to me..."

The two of you lay like that for a while before you heated arven's tummy rumble.

"Arv.. are you hungry?" You ask, looking down at him.

"Yeah.. a little" he replied.

"How about we eat our lunch now then?" You suggest, as you were feeling a bit hungry yourself.

"Sounds good..." he replied, smiling at you.