Part twenty eight

You carried the dishes over to a little table in your kitchen. The little dining set consisted of a small round table and three chairs. Two facing each other and one in the middle of the two.

(Like this but you can change it if you'd like)

You went back into your room and saw Arven, now sitting up and playing some game on his rotom phone. He smiled when he saw you and waved.

'Dinners ready, it's in the kitchen if you want it' you smiled as you turned back towards the direction of the kitchen.

'Oh wow! Already? Thanks y/n!' He responded, standing up and following you into the kitchen.

The two of you sat at the table and arven stared at the food, excitement flooding his eyes.

'Wait, you made this?' Arevn asked, smiling widely at you.

You gave a small nod 'yea but I'm not that good at cooking and I-' you tried to say but you were cut short.

'Y/n! This is amazing!' Arven beamed as he began eating the pasta.

You felt your cheeks get hot. You were never really used to taking compliments so you sort of just felt really awkward. But happy none the less.

You scratched the back of your neck. 'Well, thanks then!' You replied.

As soon as you began eating your meal, you noticed arven had already finished his.

He stared at your food in anticipation, his eyes were begging you for more food.

'Hey... is... there any more pasta?' Arven asked, looking around a little bit.

'Oh, no, why?' You replied, eating your pasta. You only had about half left.

'That pasta was probably the best pasta I've ever had in my life. Honestly. I just wish I hadn't eaten it all so quickly' arven responded, looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

'Arven are you asking me to give you the rest of my pasta?' You laughed, smirking a little bit.

Arven looked away embarrassed.

You just patted his head and pushed your plate towards him.

'Are you sure?' He asked. He had those cute little sparkles in his eyes again.

You nodded 'go ahead'

You had already eaten most of the pasta anyway, so you didn't mind.

Arven snatched the plate up into his hands and ate the rest of your pasta in the time span of about five seconds, not leaving any crumbs.

You giggled softly 'I'll make that again for you one day if you'd like' you added.

He responded by nodding eagerly.