PROLOGUE

-SAM

"Hey, hold on"

I gently put my hands on both of her shoulders to stop her from walking. It's a good thing that I'm taller than her a little so it was easier for me to do it.

When she stopped, I slowly went down to tie her shoelaces. She might trip if she keeps on walking with this.

When I was done, I stood up and I was greeted by her warm and sincere smile. She kissed my cheeks.

"Thanks bub"

She left me and went towards my friends. Kate who was walking behind us stopped beside me and commented.

"Mahal na mahal mo no?"

I kept a straight face. We were both watching Monica and the rest of our friends talking not too far from us. She looks beautiful when she smiles.

"I do"

I did not deny it because what's the point? All of my friends already know that I'm so head over heels with this girl since forever. I think she's the only person who doesn't know about it yet.

Monica and I have been best friends since I was 9 and she was 6. Both of our dads are doctors and they are clinic partners. We have been together since we were young so we already know each other so well.

I have always adored her. I have always liked the idea of taking care of her. We see each other as a best friend, a sister and a family. As time goes by, romantic feelings has started to grow on me. Especially when I witnessed how she grew up to be a beautiful and charming girl.

I already told her Mom and Dad about what I felt for her 5 years ago. They did not disagree nor have any problem with the idea that we're both girls but her Dad just asked me for one favor.

I can only ask Mon to be my girlfriend once she's of legal age.

She will be turning 18 six months from now and I can't wait for that day to happen. The day that I will reach my sky.

My Patricia Monica Armstrong.

- - -

MJ's note: Hi, this is my first GL story here in wattpad and I featured Freenbecky because I am so obsessed with them since GAP: The series started. Sana magustuhan niyo! Please stream their series in YT as well.

xoxo