SORT

- MON

"Oh my God Monica!"

Lola Amanda exclaimed nang makapasok ako sa backseat ng SUV kung nasaan siya. I giggled and hugged her.

"I miss you Lolaaaaa!"

"I miss you too apo"

Kumalas ako mula sa yakap namin at hinalikan siya sa pisngi. Maya-maya ay nagsimula nang tumakbo ang sasakyan pagkatapos sumakay ni Lolo sa front seat.

"Are you guys hungry? I already asked the staff to prepare the food on the plane"

Lola Amanda looked at Lolo.

"I am hungry, love"

"Don't worry love. The car ride will be fast. I already made sure that everything is ready once we arrived"

My heart melted. They always look sweet and cute. How I wish I will be like this with someone when I get old. Napakaperfect nilang dalawa. Despite of their age, they still look gorgeous. Parang hindi sila nasa late 60s.

Bago pa ako makapagbigay ng comment sa pagiging cute nila ay tumunog na yung phone ko. Lalo akong naexcite nang makita ang caller ID.

Babe 💓

It's Veen. She wants to do facetime kaya tiningnan ko ang Lolo at Lola niya. It's as if they know she's the one who's calling so they told me to sush. They don't want her to know that we'll be going there.

I answered the call and saw her on her uniform. God I missed her.

"Babiiiiii! Hi!"

She chuckled because of my high pitched voice. Napakaganda.

"Hey gorgeous Bunny. You haven't replied to my messages earlier"

"Sorry po. I was caught off guard kasi when I received some flowers and someone asked her friends to fetch me, buy me hot chocolate and carry my books on their car"

Lolo Vincent chuckled when he heard what I said. Napapailing pa siya kasi alam niyang katulad niya ang apo niya. They would go all out for the people they care about.

"Was it too much? I just wanted to make sure that you're safe. Speaking of safe why are you inside a car? Are you with T-"

Bago pa niya mabanggit ang pangalan ni Troy ay umiling na ako at nagsalita. I need to find an excuse not to tell her about our plan.

"No po. I'll be having lunch. Look who's with me"

Umusog ako ng konti papunta kay Lola so we will be in the frame. Veen smiled when she saw us on the screen.

"Apo! I miss you. Umuwi ka na please? Ang Lolo mo nalang ang magtuturo sayong magpalipad ng eroplano"

Veen laughed because of what Lola Amanda said.

"I miss you too Lola. You already told me about that a lot po. I'm almost graduating, don't worry I'll go home as much as I can. Pampanga is not that far"

"Kahit na, it's not far but it's not safe for you to travel all the time"

Tumango ako sa sinabi ni Lola.

"Agree"

Lola asked for a high-five so I gave her one. Tumawa naman si Veen at ang Lolo niya dahil sa ginawa namin.

"You guys are cute. Is Lolo with you?"

Iniharap ko sa camera si Lolo Vincent so he waved at Veen.

"I'm here apo"

"Hey superman. Ikaw na pong bahala kay Lola at Mon"

Lolo smiled at his granddaughter.

"Of course. Hindi ko sila pababayaan. Will you be flying in a bit?"