PROBLEMATIC

- MON

"You guys ready?"

We all stopped what we are doing and looked at Jamie.

"Yes"

"Yeah!"

Everyone shouted. I just smiled at them while Troy held my waist.

"You ready Pat?"

I looked at him and nodded. It's almost 3AM at nandito na kami sa private airport nina Veen. We will be riding one of their planes papunta sa Pampanga and we will meet them there. It's Saturday and it's Jamie's birthday.

What's gonna happen is, we'll fly to Pampanga to meet T and Veen there while our bags will be delivered straight to the resort and then we'll use a helicopter from Pampanga to Capas, Tarlac where we will do the registration before going to Pinatubo. After the hike, we will go back to the resort in the afternoon to prep and rest then we'll have a celebration at night.

Konti lang kami. My friends- Kianna and Jane, Jamie, Kate, ate Nita, Chris, Troy and their friend Liam. Ayaw ni Jamie magcelebrate ng enggrande eh so she'll just celebrate with us and then have dinner with her fam once we're back home.

I was scrolling through twitter while we were walking towards the plane when I saw T tweeted Veen's photos while waiting for their coffee at ate Jessica's café. I bit my lip. She is giving off girlfriend vibes here. No wonder wala pang 1 hour yung tweet pero ang dami nang reactions kahit madaling araw. She's so pretty. Damn you T for posting this.

I was about to drop a comment when Veen's text message popped up on my phone.

Can't wait to see you, Bunny.

I was typing my reply to her message when I felt Troy tightened his grip on my waist. Tiningnan ko siya at nakita ko siyang nakatingin sa cellphone ko. He saw Veen's message. He smiled and shook his head, telling me not to send my response so I slowly nodded and deleted it. Nilock ko nalang yung phone ko at inilagay sa bulsa ko. This is really new to me, someone stopping me from talking to Veen. It makes me uncomfortable but I know I need to do this, Troy is actually doing me a favor by helping me.

"Woah!"

I heard their friend Liam shouted nang malapit na kami sa plane. The crew are already outside and waiting for us. Pumasok na kami sa loob after they greeted us and helped us with our bags.

"Damn bro, alam ko namang mayaman sila Samantha pero grabe"

Liam blurted out because of his amusement. Troy remained serious despite of his friend's remarks. Tiningnan ko sina Jane at Kianna. They were also looking at the plane with amusement. This is the first time that they will ride one of the private planes that Veen's family owns. Nagt-travel naman kami before ng magkakasama pero by land lang kaya this is gonna be their first time to ride this type of plane.

"They're rich RICH"

Chris added bago umupo sa tabi ni Liam. Hihilain na sana ako ni Troy papunta sa seats na kaharap ng mga kaibigan niya when Jamie stopped him by holding my wrist.

"Hey Troy, can I borrow Mon for the day? We already miss our babygirl. Parati mo nalang kasi siyang nakakasama lately eh, kahit ngayon lang? Birthday ko naman eh"

Jamie gave him a smile and he returned it before he nodded and gently let go of my waist.

"Sure Jame"

"Thanks Troy. Appreciate it"

Naglakad si Troy papunta sa likod at umupo sa tabi ni Chris. Our seat is a three seater. Pinaupo ako ni Jamie sa gitna nila ni Kate habang kaharap naman namin si Jane, Kianna and ate Nita. Ate Nita is still being a snob, lalo na't nandito si Troy. Out of all of them, she's the one who's really showy when it comes to not liking Troy. Aside sa maldita talaga siya parang sinasadya niya talagang iparamdam kay Troy na ayaw niya dito. I just stayed quiet. I don't want her to be more upset with me. Nakakatakot siya.