BREATHTAKING

- SAM

"Hey guys, let's take a photo"

Jamie went to where Kate and I are sitting and brought us to where everyone is. After taking photos, we all scattered so we could go back to our respective trucks but everyone stopped from their tracks when Monica called me.

"Babi, let's take a photo"

Kate who was in front of me turned so she could meet my eyes. Before I could say anything else, Taylor is already pulling me back to where Mon is.

I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"Ako yung kukuha ha"

Jamie was positioning her phone to get a better shot of us while T is helping her get the right angle. I felt awkward because everyone is watching us, I even got a glimpse of Myers' annoyed face. It saddens me, because this kind of feeling is something I never felt before. I never felt awkward when it comes to Mon. I never felt shy despite knowing that everyone around us is watching. Right now, I don't even know where I stand anymore.

"Sam, napakastiff mo naman. Try putting you hand on Mo-"

Jamie was not able to finish what she was about to say when Mon took my left hand and put it on her waist.

"PERFECT!"

T and Jamie shouted together and started getting our photos. Mon went sideways and hugged me on my waist. When I tilted my head to her side, she's already facing me. Her face is just inches apart.

"I'm sorry for earlier babi, I didn't mean that. I was just scared that Troy will do stupid things and ruin the day"

I was just looking at her when she said that. Regardless of the reason, I am still hurt. Have you ever been so used to something that when it was taken away from you it just hit you like a bus? That's how it felt.

"I'm sorry for being mean"

My heartbeat became unstable and I felt my breathing went fast, I am sure I was about to cry while I was looking at her beautiful face. I am just lucky that Kate went to us and tapped our shoulders.

"It's done guys. Tara na, a beautiful crater is waiting for us"

I cleared my throat and let go of Monica's waist. I was about to walk away from them when she held my hand tightly and walked towards the truck. I glanced at Kate who was behind us and she winked at me. She really knows when to step in, I really love her for that.

"Come on Mon! Stand up!"

Jamie shouted when we're already crossing the rivers. She's already standing beside Kate and they were enjoying the ride.

I helped Mon stand up when Jamie pulled her. Once she's settled, she looked down at me and offered her hand. I am Samantha Veen Cordova, head over heels for Patricia Monica Armstrong, of course I took her hand without hesitations and stood beside her.

"WOOOOOOOHHHH!"

The three of them shouted and Jamie raised her arms up high while holding Kate and Monica so I had to support Mon to avoid her from losing her balance by holding her waist with my right hand.

I looked at her and she was smiling while she's looking at the scenery around us. She looks so beautiful and perfect. I really don't know how to let go of this gem someday. I would rather die than to let her go, I guess.

- MON

"Here. I know it's not that hot but put this on so you will be protected from the sun"

Kinuha ko ang sunscreen na ibinigay ni Veen. Kakababa lang namin sa 4x4 truck at nandito na kami sa drop-off point kung saan magsisimula yung hike namin.