Chapter One

Dj (Daniel Jr)

"Pops" I drop my book bag at the sight of my dad..

"Hey son.." Dad speaks likes he's nervous.

I run up to him, instantly giving him a welcoming hug.

"I'm so happy you're home man, I have so much to tell you" I tell him as we stand face to face.

He looks at me with watery eyes "I can't wait to hear everything.. I'm sorry I wasn't here for most of your life son but I-" I cut him off.

"I know you didn't leave by choice pops, don't sweat it, I'm happy you're here now" I tell him with a smile and he smiles.

"Hey uncle Daniel" Bj speaks to my dad.

"What's up lil Brent" My chuckles.

Red

Damn I almost cried at the sight of Dj, I missed most of his fucking life but i'm here now and I ain't missing another second.

"You want to ride with me to the trap house?" I ask Dj and his eyes widen with excitement.

"Red-" China starts to speak but stops herself.

"Never mind, go ahead" She waves us off

"I want to come" Bj looks back and forth between Dj and I.

I chuckle "Alright, let me go change my clothes then we can go"

I run upstairs, getting into the shower.

Letting the hot water hit me, I scrub my face.

......

Getting out of the shower, I put on my Amiri fit kind of like the one Dj is wearing. Adding my Diamond jewelry, I smile at myself in the mirror.

I'm back baby..

I grab a gun from my safe under the bed, putting it into my waist band..

"The fuck?" I look under the bed again and I notice there's an empty magnum wrapper...

Picking it up, I angrily lick my teeth.

"I'll ask her about this later" I growl putting the wrapper into my pocket.

Grabbing one of my car keys from my key holder, I jog downstairs.

"You ready pops?" Dj stands up.

"Yeah, we taking the Benz, you drive" I throw him the keys.

His eyes widen and he smiles

"Red" China speaks and I look at her, trying to hide the anger in my eyes..

"Never mind, go ahead" She waves us off.

I want to ask her about the condom so bad but not in-front of Dj...

......

Dj (Daniel Jr)

We pull up to what I'm assuming is my dads trap house..

I read the news articles and saw all the news reports so I know exactly who my dad is, I've just never seen it first hand..

Parking the car, we get out and walk up to a heavy set man in front of the building with an assault riffle..

He looks at my dad in shock.

"Big A" My dad smiles.

"Red?" Big A smiles.

They dap each other up.

"It's good to have you back boss" Big A says to my dad.

"It's good to be back, everybody in there?" My dad questions.