Chapter Fourty-Two

One week later...

Dj (Daniel Jr)

"Thank you dad" Dani jumps up and down in excitement.

Pops just gave her the keys to her new luxury apartment.

"You're welcome baby girl, you're an adult now. You & my grand-baby need y'all own space" Pops smiles.

Dani pulls out her phone and begins recording on instagram "Yall my daddy just gave me the keys to my new fully furnished luxury apartment"

Dani brags "Who daddy better than mine. Name one?"

"Ain't one" My dad chimes in with a chuckle.

"Period" Dani ends the video.

"Okay come on so we can help you move in. I got business to handle" I tell Dani.

She rolls her eyes "Boy what business you got?"

Bj (Brent Jr)

I'm sitting in my car with Voc watching Rodney, Sasha's ex.

We've been stalking him for the past week getting familiar with his routine..

"I can't wait to whack this nigga" I tell Voc, looking through my binoculars at Rodney big buff ass.

Voc nods "I feel you my nigga, what he did was foul"

"As hell" I agree.

I watch as Rodney gets into his Impala "He on the move" I tell Voc.

I crank my car up, discreetly following him...

"He going to shorty house on the north side" Voc states because we know his schedule like the back of our hands now.

"All these bitches and he wants to rape Sasha" I scoff.

"This nigga clearly a lame" Voc chuckles "Riding around in that cheap ass car"

I laugh.

...................

Dani

I'm officially into my new apartment and I couldn't be more happy. My family didn't play no games, moved me in here within hours !

I'm truly blessed to have my dad.

"Man your dad hooked us up" Armon smiles, looking around the huge apartment while feeding Aaliyah.

"I know right" I brag.

Armon finishes feeding our daughter then burps her.

"I'm about to take a shower so I can head out to work" Armon tells me, sitting Aaliyah in her rocker.

He works at Walmart, he had a job there when I met him and I'm happy that he wants to keep it..

"Okay babe" I walk into the kitchen fixing myself a cup of orange juice.

That's all we have in here until Armon brings groceries back from work. Good thing I have Uber eats.

I sit on the couch in the seat Armon had gotten up from and his phone begins to vibrate uncontrollably.

Against my better judgment I pick the phone up.

I begin to scroll through his notifications since they show even while the phone is locked.

It's just his best friend Rodney.

The phone begins vibrating again due to a call and Rodney's name pops up.

I swipe the green answer symbol answering the phone.

"He's in the shower" I tell Rodney.

"Who is this?" A female voice speaks..

I take the phone from my ear looking at the caller ID again to make sure I'm not tripping.

It says Rodney.

"Is this Rodney's girlfriend?" I ask confused.

I've met Rodney buff ass but never his girlfriend.

"Rodney ?" The girl scoffs.

"I'm looking for Armon, give him the phone" She demands in a sassy tone.

"Hey did I leave my phone-" Armon walks into the living room.

I take the phone from my ear, ending the call.

"Rodney called you" I tell him putting emphasis on Rodney.

I extend my arm, waiting for him to take his phone.

He stands there in complete shock..

Dj (Daniel Jr)

I walk into the trap house and everyone is smoking while waiting on me..

"Aye there go Bossman" Zay Speaks, he's one of my men.

Everyone puts their attention on me.

"Sorry I'm late" I speak clearing my throat.

"We have a little situation we need to handle up on" I tell everyone.

"What's up boss?"

"I'm ready for whatever"

"Me too shit" Multiple men start to reply.

I nod "I like the sound of that"

"Bj & Voc have been sitting on a nigga by the name of Rodney, watching his every move" I begin to tell them the situation.

"Long story short, we need him gone" I say putting emphasis on gone.

"It'll only take about five men at the most" I tell them.

"Obviously I'll be one of them, Bj and Voc" I adjust my Louis Vuitton shades "Everybody involved will be compensated accordingly"

"I'll be one" Zay speaks up.

"& I'll take that last spot" Frank joins.

I smile showing my perfect teeth "Then it's settled. We move tomorrow night"

.....................
▪️Thanks for reading XOXO