Chapter Fourty-Four

Brent

I don't know why but I can't sleep so I decided to stay up and wait on Bj to get home..

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Is Bj back yet?" Sasha asks nervously with her arms crossed.

I shake my head "Nah not yet"

She sighs before walking back up the stairs..

It's four in the morning, where the hell that boy at?

A few minutes later the front door creeks open and in walks Bj.

He jumps at the sight of me "What you doing up?"

I suck my teeth "Waiting on you to get home"

"Oh" He replies.

I stand up, walking over to him..

I examine his clothes realizing that he's wearing a different outfit than he left in..

"What happened to your other clothes?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

He begins to stutter "I changed clothes"

"That's not what I asked you. I can see that you changed clothes but why, what happened to your other clothes?" I question him.

He shrugs his shoulders "I just wanted to change clothes. I thought it would be smart to put on different clothes after I hit a lick" He tells me.

I nod "Okay"

He walks past me and up the stairs..

There's something he's not telling me but what's done in the dark gone come to the light. It's just a matter of time.

Bj (Brent Jr)

I walk up the stairs and into my room to see Sasha wide awake on the bed.

"Where have you been?" Sasha questions sitting up.

I take my shoes off "Handling business"

I got rid of Rodney and I keep replaying his last words in my head. He begged for his life so bad I almost let him live

But I didn't...

"Bet" Sasha says with a chuckle.

"Bet what?" I ask lying next to her.

She scoots over, away from me..

"Mami please come here" I beg pulling her back next to me.

I don't think I'm gone be able to sleep after what I did, I need her right now.

"Let go of me, go lay with that bitch" She scoffs.

I palm my face "Sasha-"

"Leave me alone" She yells.

I immediately get pissed off.

"You gone piss me off" I warn her.

"I'm not doing anything, I just want you to leave me alone" Her voice cracks "You've been gone for a long time. I should've known better than to catch feelings for you but don't worry lesson learned"

Lesson learned ?

I chuckle angrily and I don't know what comes over me but I grab her arms pinning her to the bed.

"Let go of me" She attempts to move but I just tighten my grip while hovering over her.

"Shut the fuck up!" I semi yell in her face.

"I'm not with this toxic ass shit. You have no idea what the fuck I just did and it wasn't cheat" I tell her.

"Please just trust me, please" I look her in the eyes.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before she speaks..

"Okay" She says calmly with furrowed eyebrows "I'll trust you"

I release her arms

"It's just that everybody that I've ever put my trust in has failed me" She explains getting teary eyed "My mom, my dad, Rodney. I just can't take anymore heart break"

"I understand that but I'm not them. I promise I won't break your heart" I tell her, wiping her tears with my thumb.

My emotions for this girl is crazy, I just killed for her..

She nods "I believe you"

"Then let's lay down, please" I beg.

I lay down and she gets on top of me "If you didn't cheat then can we fuck first?"

I smirk "Hell yeah"

That's gone put me straight to sleep.

..............................

The next morning...

China

"I should have Dj go beat his motherfuckin ass" Red states angrily.

I just told him that Armon cheated on Dani.

"See this is why she asked me not to tell you" I roll my eyes.

"Then you shouldn't have told me. You knew how the fuck I was gone react" He shrugs his shoulders

He's right, I shouldn't have...

"You right" I tell him.

"She heartbroken for real?" He questions

I nod and he clinches his jaw like he always does when he's angry..

"He triggered her postpartum depression. That's why I stayed overnight to help her with Aaliyah, she's a mess right now" I tell him.

"Armon better count his days. Literally" Red threatens.

"Would you stop it" I slap his shoulder

"Dani doesn't want anything happening to him. She made him leave the apartment but she made it clear that it's not permanent. She has no intention on leaving him forever" I tell Red

He shakes his head "I don't like that one bit. I'm gone have a little talk with Armon, believe that"

..................
▪️Short update but thanks for reading XOXO