Chapter Thirty-Two

Disclaimer: this chapter is wild ! Lol

Dj (Daniel Jr)

"So if y'all had to pick the baddest bitch in the school who would it be?" Voc asks as we sit in a room in the trap house, smoking a backwood.

My pops said we really getting the hang of this gang shit and he's proud of us..

He told us to spend the rest of the day chilling together and creating a bond because at the end of the day this shit all about unity and we have to be able to trust one another..

"I think Brittany the baddest" Voc says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"My Brittany?" Bj asks.

Voc furrs his eyes brows "Your Brittany?"

I laugh.

Bj nods "Yeah nigga, cheerleader captain Brittany with the big booty. That's my Brittany" Bj smirks.

Voc sucks his teeth "You capping"

Bj sucks his teeth "Who Capping? I got the proof"

"Fuck all that, what about Summer?" Frank says causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Summer who?" I ask Frank.

"White girl Summer. She use to have brown hair but now her shit blonde. That's one pretty white bitch, I'd fuck the sh-"

"Aye, you might want to chill" Bj warns Frank.

"Chill for what?" Frank asks, confused.

"Because that's my bitch you talking about" I tell Frank, looking into his eyes..

"Oh shit, my bad dawg. I ain't even know y'all was dating" Frank apologizes.

I nod.

It pisses me off thinking about the fact that other niggas find Summer attractive...

Red

I told Dj and his crew to chill for the rest of the day. Them lil niggas some fast learners..

I'm on my way to the house that Monet trashed so I can clear my safes.

After a few minutes, I pull up to the house.

I get out of my car and walk inside..

I immediately go to my first safe, opening it and taking the duffel bag out.

As I'm closing the safe I hear something behind me causing me to pull my gun and turn around.

I come face to face with Monet...

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I ask confused.

"I was hoping you would come back" Monet tells me, sounding insane..

"Bitch you got two seconds to get the fuck out my house" I warn her, still pointing my gun.

She slowly walks towards me.

"I'm not gone tell you again" I warn her, putting my finger on the trigger.

She starts to undress herself.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask confused.

"Fuck me one more time and I'll leave you alone" Monet says, stripping naked.

"You tripping" I tell her.

"Please" She begs, walking up to me causing her forehead to touch the gun.

She gets on her knees..

I lower my gun as she begins sucking my dick.

"Fuck" I moan, grabbing the back of her head and forcing her to deep throat.