Chapter Eighteen

China

Waking up, my mind instantly goes to Red..

I take my phone off the charger, calling him.

"Hello?" Red answers on the first ring in a raspy voice.

I smile to myself "Dj just left for school.."

He chuckles "You want me to come over?"

"Please" I tell him softly.

"I'm on my way" He reply's before ending the call.

I get on all fours, shaking my ass on the bed while laughing.

My man, My man, My man...

Dj

Walking into school, I notice Summer talking to some white boy by the water fountains..

I unintentionally scrunch my face up.

"Guess what I got?" Bj asks while walking up to me eating a McGriddle from McDonald's.

"The munches?" I ask while dapping him up.

He reaches into his pocket with his left hand, pulling out a set of keys..

"I got my grades up and the same car as you" He jiggles the bmw keys.

"That's what's up, copy catting ass nigga" I reply playfully with a chuckle.

Bj laughs "No cap. That bitch was so nice, I had to get one" He says referring to my car.

I nod "That's what's up" I tell him while casually looking back at Summer and the white boy.

My mama said Summer liked me, yet she all up in the next motherfucker face.. The math ain't mathing.

"You good?" Bj asks, bringing me out my thoughts.

I nod "I'm straight"

The bell rings and I watch as Summer hugs the white boy before looking at me..

"Dj!" Summer yells.

I look her dead in her face before turning and walking away.

"Dj?" Summer repeats and I continue walking.

I feel someone damn near jump on my back and I know it's Summer.

"Dj, why didn't you wait for me?" Summer asks confused.

I shrug my shoulders "I thought you were walking with your new friend" I tell her referring to the white boy.

She runs her fingers through her blonde hair nervously.

"But I always walk with you" Summer tells me.

"Oh" I reply dryly before walking into class..

China

Red just left and lord was that dick good, he fucked me like he miss me and I know he do.

I feel like his whole relationship with Monet is to simply teach me a lesson that I'm not learning because I know he's still mine..

Laughing to myself, my phone starts to ring with a call from Lola.

"Guess what?" I tell Lola, answering her call and getting ready to tell her about Red.

"What did Dj do to Summer?" Lola questions, confusing me.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Summer came home in such a sad mood, I asked her what's wrong and she wouldn't tell me. So I called her loud mouth friend Keisha and she told me that she thinks Summer likes Dj as we already know but she said Dj had been giving Summer the cold shoulder all day" Lola tells me.

The front door opens and in walks Dj..

"Dj just got home, let me call you right back" I tell Lola before ending the call.

"What happened between you and Summer?" I ask Dj as he walks straight to the kitchen.

I watch as he washes his hands before going into the fridge and getting out a plate of leftover Ribs and Mac n cheese.

"Hello?" I question Dj again since he's not answering my question.

"Ain't nothing happen between me and Summer" Dj shrugs his shoulders, putting his food into the microwave.

"You sure because Lola said Summer came home super sad an-" He cuts me off.

"Ok and what does Summer being sad have to do with me? I didn't do anything to her" Dj says angrily.

"Woah, where is all this anger coming from?!" I ask confused.

"Who's angry?" Dj asks.

I sigh.

"I didn't do anything to Summer, ain't she into white boys? Why does anything I do make her sad?" Dj asks while getting his food from the microwave.

I watch as he stomps up the stairs with his plate.

The hell ???

Red

Sitting at the trap house, Monet calls me from work.

She's a registered nurse and she work twelve hour shifts.

"Hello?" I answer the phone.

"Hey baby, what you doing?" Monet questions.

"Handling some business. Why you on the phone at work when them patients need you. I'm about to call and get you fired" I tease playfully causing her to laugh.

"I'm on break and thank you for cashapping me five hundred dollars for lunch" She tells me.

I smile and my phone starts to ring.

Looking at my phone, I see a FaceTime call from Dani.

"My daughter calling me, let me call you right back" I tell Monet.

"Okay baby" Monet says ending the call.

I answer Danielles FaceTime and her face appears covered in tears.

"Dad!" Dani screams while wiping her face.

It looks like she's in her car.

"What's wrong?" I stand up from my seat.

"Mom's boyfriend, He-He raped me" Dani cries causing me to clinch my jaw.

.........
▪️Updating ASAP !
▪️Thanks For Reading XOXO.