Chapter Fourty-Five

A/N: WE AT 100k on this book 🥳  So I had to give y'all another update 💕 Enjoy

Summer

Dj and I planned a double date with Bj and Sasha today and I'm super excited to get to know her. Since I cut Keisha off I don't have any friends..

There's a knock at my room door.

"Come in!" I semi yell so they can hear me.

The door opens and my mom walks in

"You look pretty" My mom compliments while moving a piece of my blonde hair from my face.

I'm sitting in front of my vanity desk straightening my hair.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Can we talk?" She questions.

I nod "Of course"

She sits on the edge of my bed.

"You know I love you right?" My mom asks.

I nod confused on where this is going "Yeah.."

"So you know that when I attempted to keep you away from Dj it was out of love?"

I sigh "Yes"

"Someone putting their hands on you is not okay, no matter how much you love them Summer" My mom tells me.

"It's not love, it's hate. Someone who loves you would never put their hands on you" She continues, putting emphasis on never.

I sit quietly..

"Poncho has never and I mean never put his hands on me, no matter how mad he's gotten. That's because that man truly loves me."

"Mom I understand" I exclaim, wanting her to stop talking.

I don't want to hear it.

"Okay" She holds her hands up in surrender "I just need you to understand your worth sweetheart. I promise you that's not something you want to deal with because it will only get worse"

I nod "I love you mom"

"I love you too baby" She gives me a closed mouth smile.

I know she's just looking out for me & I definitely heard what she said even though I didn't want to..

...................

Bj (Brent Jr)

Sasha and I pull up Bag O' Crab.

It's a high-end seafood spot that we're meeting Dj and Summer at for a double date.

I call Dj to see where they at since I don't see his car..

"Hello?" Dj answers the phone.

"Where y'all at nigga?" I question.

"Pulling into the parking lot right now, I see your car" He tells me.

I look to my left and he's pulling into the parking spot beside mine.

"Bet" I end the call.

Sasha and I get out of the car.

I'm wearing a long sleeve green Givenchy shirt with alder grey super stacked flair jeans and white forces. I have two diamond chains around my neck, a diamond watch on my wrist and diamond earrings in my ear.

Sasha's wearing a two piece black leather mini skirt set with white sandals and a white purse. I gave her a diamond watch and she has a silver anklet on her right ankle. I got her hair done this morning so she has on a bob lace front that's "slayed to the gods" as she put it. My baby look sexy..