Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lola

"What you doing?" Poncho asks me, walking into the living room.

"Cleaning up Zions mess. I'm coming to bed in a second" I tell him while picking up Zions Iron man toy from the floor.

Poncho sucks his teeth "I told you to stop babying that boy. His bad ass old enough to pick up his own mess"

I wave him off.

The security system notifies us that the front door is opened.

"Mom" Summer calls out in a shaky voice.

She just got home..

"In the living room!" I yell so she hears me.

A few seconds later Summer walks into the living room with bruises on her face and dirt in her hair.

I gasp.

"What happened?!" Poncho asks angrily.

"Keisha, she tricked me into meeting her at the park so that she could fight me" Summer tells Poncho while crying.

"That lil girl bout to die gang" Poncho tells me while pacing back and forth.

He don't play about Summer.

"Why would Keisha fight you?" I ask Summer, confused.

She shrugs her shoulders "Probably because she likes Dj. She tried to break us up but it didn't work and Dj told me that if I wanted to be with him then I couldn't be friends with Keisha"

"Oh" I reply, stretching the O.

Boy drama.

"What you mean oh?" Poncho asks me while furring his eyebrows.

"That's all you got to say?" Poncho continues while holding his hands out in confusion.

I roll my eyes

"Did you get jumped?" I ask Summer.

She shakes her head

"Okay then, it was a one on one fight and you lost but I don't like how she got you there under false pretenses" I tell Summer.

Poncho palms his face.

"Go get cleaned up and go to bed. You're not going to school tomorrow" I tell Summer.

She slowly walks up the stairs..

"So what you gone do 'bout that lil bitch touching my baby?" Poncho questions.

"I'm going to call China" I tell him while tucking my hair behind my hair.

"For what?" Poncho asks confused.

.......

Dani

I'm sitting in the school parking lot with Summer waiting on Keisha to come out..

"So Dj let her suck him up?" I ask Summer in shock as she updates me on everything.

Lola called China Lastnight and told her what happened but it hit different getting the inside scoop from Summer..

She nods "Yup so I sucked him up after I found out"

I gasp.

"You did what?" I ask in shock.

"Don't get me wrong oral sex is completely normal but it's the fact that you did it after you found out he cheated on you" I tell her while shaking my head.

"But he only did it with her because he didn't think I would do it" Summer says, trying to justify Djs actions..

I palm my face "That's not the point. It's the principal, you still should have held him accountable for cheating and embarrassing you like that" I tell her.

I notice people coming out of the school.

"There she is, walking behind Dj" Summer tells me while pointing at Keisha.

I nod "Let's get out of the car"

"Bitch get from behind me before I slap you for real" Dj tells Keisha angrily.

Clearly she's annoying him.

"Dj!" I yell and he smiles at the sight of me.

"My sister about to beat your ass" Dj tells Keisha.

Keisha laughs "Your sister better find something safe to do" She tells Dj

I raise an eyebrow.

Clearly she don't know me..

"What's up then?" I ask Keisha while putting my hair into a tight ponytail.

I hold my fist up as we meet in the road..

As soon as she's within hands reach, I swing.

Everyone begins to yell and crowd around us.

I'm eating this bitch up..

"Do me how you did Summer bitch" I yell while throwing blows.

She attempts to grab my hair so I grab hers, slamming her to the ground.

"Dumb bitch" I speak while dog walking her.

"Let go of my hair!" Keisha yells frantically.

"You didn't let go of mine!" I hear Summer yell.

"Security guard coming!" Dj yells causing me to stop.

I don't even go to this school..

I quickly run to my car, getting inside with Summer and driving off.

"That was amazing, teach me!" Summer says excitedly as we speed down the road.

I laugh.

........

China

I'm sitting in my room with Lola waiting on Dani and Summer to get back.

"Summer really likes Dj but I don't want this relationship bringing her all these problems and neither does Poncho" Lola tells me as we discuss the situation.

I nod "I get that and if I had a daughter I'd feel the same way but Dj can't help the fact that girls want him just like Summer can't help the fact that them hoes are jealous of her" I shrug.

She nods "You're right. It's definitely something to think about though"

"China we're back!" I hear Dani yell from downstairs.

"Upstairs!" I yell back.

I hear footsteps running up the stairs..

The door busts open and in walks Dani and Summer.

"What happened?" I question curiously..

"I ate her up" Dani brags while laughing.

Summer laughs "Did!"

Red

"Why you been acting so weird?" Monet asks me with her arms crossed.

"Acting weird how?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You know what I'm talking about" She tells me while shaking her head.

I do know what she's talking about but I don't want her to know that..

I ignore her, texting on my phone.

"You must've got a new bitch" Monet says, uncrossing her arms.

I continue to ignore her..

"You texting her right now?" Monet asks angrily.

She leaps toward me attempting to grab my phone but my reflexes are too quick and I tackle her to the bed.

"I hate you, sneaky ass nigga. Go be with that bitch then!" Monet cries.

Oh I'm going for sure..

"What bitch?" I ask pretending to be confused.

"I can't fuck with you if you gone be on this weird insecure shit" I tell Monet, still holding her down.

"I'm not insecure, I love you and my intuition is telling me that you're hiding something" Monet tells me, continuing to cry...

........
◾ Updating ASAP! Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤🖤🖤