Chapter Eleven

The next day

Dj (Daniel Jr)

"Good game yesterday Dj"

"You did your shit"

"Go tigers"  Everyone speaks as I walk through the school hallway.

I reach my locker, seeing Bj at his locker next to mine.

I dap him up before unlocking my locker.

"Man all the hoes been on my dick since the game yesterday" Bj tells me.

I chuckle "Hell yeah, mine too"

"Oh shit" I get startled as someone's hands touch me.

"Y'all did so good at the game yesterday. It was the team work for me!" Summer speaks while hugging me from behind, resting her head on my back.

"Thanks SumSum" Bj tells her as they hug.

"Summer!" Someone yells getting our attention.

Looking to my left, I see Summers loud mouth friend Keisha.

"Why you still hanging with that hoe?" I ask Summer while raising an eyebrow.

"Shush before she hears you and she's not a hoe" Summer replies.

"Hey Keisha" Summer waves, hugging her as she walks up.

"Hey Dj" Keisha shoves me playfully and I mean mug her.

"Boy stop acting like you don't like me" Keisha says, flipping her box braids.

I don't.

Summer

I watch as Keisha flirts with Dj causing me to roll my eyes.

I like him. 

I mean I know we're kind of like cousins but not by blood and it's just a secret crush, It's not like I'll ever tell him how I feel..

The bell rings, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"There go the bell. Time for class" Keisha locks her arm with mine and attempts to pull me away.

"I usually walk to first period with Dj" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes "Then I'll wait too since we all have the same class"

I nod..

China

"I still can't believe Red bought that hoe to Dj basketball game and to Ruth Chris" I tell Lola while brushing my teeth.

"Right. Hasn't he only known her for like two days?" Lola asks.

I nod "That's the crazy part, she too comfortable too soon for me. Then the bitch gone tell me nice to meet you. Like hoe I'm sure it is" I tell Lola and she laughs.

"Period because hoe it better be nice to meet me" Lola says making me laugh.

A call from James pops up on my screen..

"Let me call you right back" I tell Lola while rinsing my mouth out with water.

"Okay boo" Lola replies.

I answer the phone for James, ending the call with Lola.

"Hello?" I answer, putting the phone to my ear.

"Good Morning beautiful, you still gone let me take you to dinner or have you changed your mind?" James deep voice comes through the phone.

I giggle "Good Morning and you won the bet so what choice do I have?"

He chuckles. "You right"

"How's eight? We can go anywhere you want" He continues.

I smile "Eight is perfect"

"Okay baby, I'll text you around seven to make sure we still on" James says causing a tsunami in my pants from the way he said baby.

His voice so sexy.

"Okay, talk to you later" I reply.

"Talk to you later" He ends the call.

I start to call Lola back but someone rings my doorbell, getting my attention.

I walk out of my room and down the stairs, opening the front door.

"You had fun yesterday all in that nigga face at the game?" Brent walks past me and into my house.

I close the door behind him.

"Brent you know you're not suppose to show up unannounced, what if Red was here?" I ask him.

He ignores me, walking into the kitchen and fixing himself a shot of Casamigos.

"You think this shit a game for real" Brent tells me, angrily slamming the shot glass on to the island causing it to break.

"Brent!" I yell in shock.

"I don't think anything is a game" I tell him.

"You really do" He tells me with an angry chuckle.

I palm my face, holding back tears.

"You're not a prostitute anymore but you still won't lose them hoeing ways." Brent says angrily.

I look at him in shock.

"Fuck you!" I tell him angrily.

This nigga got me fucked up.

"We're not together, we were never together so how am I hoeing? You have no right to call me a hoe like you weren't the one who came bothering me. The fuck? We had a good time and I still have love for you Brent but you knew our relationship couldn't go past the bedroom!" I tell him.

He angrily licks his lips, getting into my face causing me to back up into the wall.

He whispers in my ear "You lucky I ain't Red because on bro I'd hurt you right now" He tells me before taking a step back.

He walks away, leaving my house and slamming my front door in the process..

I sigh while walking over to the island to clean up the glass.

Red

Monet fucked a nigga so good this morning, I'm 'bout happy as fuck.

Walking into the new trap house, I see that everything is running smoothly.

I moved locations so Brent snake ass wouldn't know where the trap was, just incase..

My phone starts to ring with a call from Poncho.

"What's up?" I speak answering the phone.

"Two things" Poncho tells me.

"One, I wanted to make sure you got this months payment, I just sent it and two, I have a problem I need your help on" Poncho continues.

I look at my Apple Watch.

"Yeah I got the payment, I just saw the wire notification. What's the problem?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"Somebody trying to move in on my Oakland territory, I had my men run a few niggas off the block but I think there's more than just those few niggas. Once I get all the information and find out who them niggas working under. It's gone be war and the more men the better" Poncho says letting me know that he might need my gang to collide with his for this situation.

"That's what ally's are for.. Let me know when you got all the info and I got you my nigga" I tell him.

I ain't been to war in years and I'm ready..

.........
▪️Updating asap! Thanks For Reading XOXO🖤🖤🖤