Chapter Thirty

China

"What time pops suppose to be coming?" Dj asks, peaking his head into my room door.

I look at the time on my phone seeing that it's 10:45pm.

"He should be here soon" I reply just as someone rings the doorbell.

"That must be him right there" I tell Dj.

"I got it" Dj turns to walk away.

I nod.

A few minutes later Red walks into my room with an angry expression on his face..

"What's wrong?" I ask, standing up.

"Monet trashed my house" Red answers causing me to gasp.

"She wrote all on the walls with lip stick and shit" Red continues.

"That crazy bitch" I reply while shaking my head.

"So we're not moving tonight?" I ask with a pouty face.

"Not tonight and not into that house" Red tells me while sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I'm gone buy one in Calabasas that I've had my eye on for awhile, you gone like it" Red assures me, licking his lips.

Sexy ass nigga..

I smile "Okay"

I didn't want to be living in a house that hoe was in anyways..

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask Red, sitting next to him on the bed.

He nods "Anything"

I look him in his eyes.. "Why you played with that girl like that knowing you gone always be mine?" I ask with a smirk before bursting into laughter.

Red begins to laugh "I love you"

The next day

Brent

"Thank you so much!" Sofia squeals in excitement while hugging me.

I invested in her new Latin food truck business and bought her three food trucks..

"You're welcome" I reply with a smile.

I'm going legit since I'm not dealing with Red and the gang no more.

I got to set a better example for Bj too, I don't want him following my footsteps. I did that shit so he wouldn't have to..

Shit it's about that time anyways. All them niggas should be retiring and I hope they got a game plan because mine is in full effect.

"You won't regret this" Sofia tells me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I nod "I know I won't. I trust you" I tell her with a smile.

Even if her business does flop, I just bought two laundromats and the corner store on Kingsley that Larry use to sleep in-front of..

"Okay well I'm going to go make sure everything is in order for our grand opening. I'm so excited!" Sofia says, hugging me again.

Bj walks down the stairs wearing a brown Amiri shirt with jean pants and brown Valentino Garavani sneakers..

"I'll be back later" Bj walks past Sofia and I.

Bj (Brent Jr)

I just got a text from Dj saying to meet him at the trap house...

Pulling up to the trap house, I get out of my car.

I greet the nigga guarding the door, walking past him and inside.

Once inside I see that the trap house is in full motion.