Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N: The story will become more about the kids & their journey from here ! Enjoy & Thanks for Reading. I love y'all real bad lol XOXO.

Bj (Brent Jr)

"Oh you can't talk now?!" My dad asks while standing up.

My mom grabs his arm and he forcefully pulls away from her..

I watch fearfully as he sits my gun on the living room table then he immediately grabs my shirt, jacking me up.

"Brent!' My mom yells at my dad.

"You think you grown lil nigga?' my dad questions, gripping my shirt so tight that the fabric stretches.

"You think you fucking grown?!" My dad yells angrily.

"Brent!" My mom yells again.

"Get off of him, he's scared" My mom pulls my dad off of me with all her strength.

"What he scared of ?" My dad questions.

"He a gangsta with guns and drugs" My dad says sarcastically while mean mugging me.

"He just don't know that if you live by the gun then you're liable to die by it. That shit ain't no joke!" My dad yells, pushing me.

"You got five seconds to tell me what's going on. You literally got five seconds my nigga" My dad takes a deep breath.

I stare blankly..

I can't snitch on uncle Red or my gang. That ain't real..

"I can't snitch" I tell my dad causing an angry chuckle to leave his mouth.

"You can't snitch? You in that deep?" My dad asks.

I stay silent.

"Five.." He begins to countdown.

Before I know it he's at one and I fall to the ground.

"Brent why would you punch him?!" My mom yells panicking as I hold my face in pain..

Dj (Daniel Jr)

I'm laying in bed with Summer when my phone begins to ring..

"Who's calling you?" Summer questions.

"Bj" I show her my phone.

"What's up?" I speak answering the phone for Bj and putting it on speaker..

"Bro please come pick me up" Bj begs in a low-key panicked voice causing both summer and I to sit up in bed.

"Where you at?" I stand up.

"At the gate outside my pops house, he took my car keys" Bj says confusing me.

Why would uncle Brent take his car keys ?

"Alright, I'll be there in about twenty five minutes" I tell him.

"Alright bro, thanks" Bj replies, ending the call.

"Come on" I tell Summer.

We leave my room..

I knock on Dani's room door.

"Come in!' Dani semi shouts.

I open the door.

"Hey Dani!" Summer waves with a smile.

"Hey sis" Dani waves back.

"I'm about to go pick Bj up. I'm just letting you know so you don't be in here calling my name with no reply" I chuckle.

"Good thinking" Dani tells me while nodding.

........

Pulling up to uncle Brent's house, I see Bj sitting on the curb Infront of the gate.

His shirt looks stretched and has blood stains on it..

"The fuck?" I say to myself as Bj walks over to my car, getting into the backseat.

"What the fuck happened?" I look back at him.

"Man my pops found my stash" Bj tells me causing my eyes to widen.

"He wanted me to explain but I couldn't explain without snitching so I just stayed silent" Bj shrugs his shoulders.

I nod "That's real"

"Hell yeah but being real got me kicked out and he told me I better not go to my moms house because he pay bills there too" Bj says shaking his head.

"Damn, you know you good to stay at our house" I tell Bj while pulling out of uncle Brents long drive way.

He nods "I'm already knowing"

"Stop by that Jamaican restaurant we went to last week please, a nigga starving" Bj tells me as we get on to the main road.

"I got you" I tell him.

"I'm glad you're okay Bj" Summer looks into the backseat.

I side eye her..

"Thanks SumSum" Bj replies, calling her by the nickname he gave her.

I angrily grip the steering wheel while trying to keep my cool.

I know how uncle Brent and my mom did my pops. I'll be damned if that happens to me..

"You okay?" Summer puts her left hand on my arm.

I casually push her hand off of me.

"I'm good" I lie while sucking my teeth.

"We still got that meeting in the morning?" Bj asks referring to a gang meeting at the trap house.

I nod "Yeah"

"I'm gone need to borrow one of your outfits, that nigga ain't even let me grab my clothes" Bj tells me.

"I got you" I reply keeping my eyes on the road.

..........

Red

"Why the fuck this nigga keep calling me?" I say to myself as Brent calls my phone for the hundredth time.

China and I are sitting naked in the hotel room hot tub, sipping wine and relaxing.

It's our last day in Bali..

"Pick up, maybe it's important" China tells me.

My eyes dart toward her.

"Tell me to pick up for that nigga again" I tell her angrily.

She goes silent, sinking into the hot tub a little more..

Brent begins to call again.

"Yoo, what's up?" I answer the phone while raising an eyebrow even though he can't see me.

"You got my son thinking he a street nigga huh?" Brent asks.

"I found his stash" Brent tells me.

I chuckle "He told you that?"

I know Bj ain't snitch on me.. did he?

"Nah he ain't say a word even after I damn near knocked his ass out but word on the street is that him, dj and a few other lil niggas are apart of some next generation gang shit"

I nod.

"Did the street you got that word from mention me?" I ask him.

"They ain't have to, I can read between the lines" He answers.

"Go re-read it" I tell him.

He chuckles angrily "You playing with fire Red"

"I like fire so I ain't never worried about getting burned" I tell him nonchalantly.

He chuckles again before ending the call.

"What did he say?" China questions.

I shake my head "Nothing"

.............

◾This was boring but updating asap, I promise.
◾Thanks For Reading.. XOXO 🖤