Chapter Ten

One month later...

China

It's been a month since Red left and Dj told me that he has a girlfriend, some bitch name Monet but I haven't seen her.

"You ready?" I ask Dj with a smile.

He has a big basketball game today against a rival team.

"You know it" Dj tells me cockily and I giggle.

"You want to ride with me or you driving your car?" I grab my keys.

He stands up from the couch, throwing his nike duffle bag over his right shoulder.

"I'll drive my car. It's a big game, I got to flex" Dj tells me.

I laugh "Okay"

Red

Driving to Dj's basketball game, I look at Monet in my passenger seat looking like a whole snack.

I been dealing with her for about two weeks now, we met as the gas station.

When I saw her ass bouncing in them jeans, I knew I had to get her number...

"You sure your ex wife will be okay with me coming to your sons basketball game? I don't want no drama" Monet says while licking her plumped lips.

China and I are legally still married but I told Monet we divorced.

"Ain't gone be no drama, she ain't got no control over who the fuck I bring to my son game" I look to my left as I change lanes.

"Okay" Monet replies.

China

I sit on the bleachers with my giant number one poster and my snacks from the concession stand.

Opening a bag of blue Doritos, I look up spotting Red.

He's walking into the gym with some thick darkskin girl who I'm assuming is Monet.

Rolling my eyes, I eat a chip.

He really bought this hoe to my sons game?

Flipping my blonde, thirty inch lace front I chuckle angrily.

Checking the time on my Diamond watch, I see that the game doesn't start for another twenty minutes.

"China" Lola yells getting my attention and causing Red to look in my direction.

I see her, Summer and Zion walking towards me.

"I didn't know you were coming to the game" I tell Lola while standing up to hug her.

"I wasn't but Summer wanted to come so bad" Lola says putting emphasis on so bad while rolling her eyes.

I laugh.

"You saw Red and that bitch?" Lola semi whispers so the kids won't hear.

I nod.

"She ain't got nothing on you, she thick or whatever but yeah" Lola says making me giggle.

"It's the nails for me, giving bad bitch" Lola continues while grabbing my hand to look at my long, coffin shaped nails.

I smile "Period"

Realizing that I have to pee I ask Lola to watch my things while I run to the bathroom.

"Yeah I got you" Lola replies.

I stand up, walking down the bleachers and to the bathroom.

I look at my nails as I walk, pretending not to notice Red and Monet.