Chapter Two

Red

"Which one of these niggas been getting my pussy while I was locked up?" I ask China angrily while holding up the magnum wrapper that I had found under the bed earlier.

She looks at me like a deer caught in headlights..

"Answer me!" I yell causing her to jump in fear.

"Stop yelling at me" She cries.

"The fuck you crying for?!" I ask getting angrier.

"I'm sorry" She wipes her tears but they continue to fall..

Feeling impatient, I grab her neck, slamming her into the bathroom wall.

She screams out in pain.

"Red please, please stop!" China begs as I cut off her air circulation.

Watching her struggle to breathe for a few more seconds, I release her.

She starts to gasp for air..

"You really dead to me bitch. Keep the house, I'm getting a new one for me and my son" I turn to walk away.

She grabs my arm. "You can't leave me again, you just got back"

"You'll be alright, Call whatever nigga used that condom on you" I pull my arm from her grip.

I walk out of the bathroom and she follows..

"Red you can't be serious" China says in shock as I grab one of my suitcases from the closet.

"As a heart attack" I begin to pack.

She looks at me with her arms folded and tears falling from her eyes.

I chuckle

"I'm glad it's funny, I fucking hate you" China tells me.

"Hoe I hate you too!" I reply while looking into her eyes and she gasps.

"So you hate me now?" She cries harder.

I ignore her, continuing to pack my suitcase.

"I'll be back for the rest of my shit in a few days"

"You're not going anywhere" China tells me sternly.

"Why I'm not? Who gone stop me?" I mean mug her and she snatches my suitcase.

"Give me my shit China!" I warn her angrily.

"No!" She yells shaking her head.

I watch as she pours everything from my suitcase onto the floor...

"Remember how you use to do me? You're not going anywhere Red. Lay the fuck down!" China screams in my face like a maniac before putting my suitcase back into the closet.

Is that how I use to look ?

She walks back over to me with her arms crossed. "Let's lay down, please?" She pouts.

I look into her eyes, seeing that she genuinely doesn't want me to leave..

Angrily sucking my teeth, I get into the bed and she climbs on top of me.

"I love you" China tells me.

"I love you too" I reply wrapping my arms around her and closing my eyes.

If she thinks this is over, she got another thing coming..

Dj (Daniel Jr)

"Fuck" I moan as some freak hoe sucks me up in the bathroom of this seniors house party.