Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N: y'all 👀... I'm back. Sorry for the wait & thanks for reading. XOXO..

A few months later..

Dj (Daniel Jr)

It's summer vacation and I'm happy as hell I ain't got to wake up early for school every day.

"DJ!" Dani yells like a maniac from her room..

I take a deep breath before walking out of my room and down the hallway into hers.

"You better be going into labor" I mean mug Dani.

She call my name every five seconds for nothing..

Dani giggles while rubbing her belly.

"Nope, I just need a bottle of cold water" She tells me, opening a bag of hot fries.

I suck my teeth, walking away to get her water..

She lucky I love my niece already.

As i'm walking down the stairs my phone begins to ring with a facetime call from Summer.

"What's up?" I answer instantly.

Summers face appears on the screen.

"Where you at?" I question while trying to examine her background.

She's in someone's car.

"In a Uber" Summer answers while tucking her blonde hair behind her right ear.

I nod while opening the fridge, grabbing a water bottle for Dani.

"Your parents back yet?" Summer asks as I jog up the stairs, taking Dani her water bottle.

I shake my head "They should be back by tomorrow"

My mom and dad went to Bali Indonesia on vacation.

I'm happy that they're happy.

"Here" I tell Dani, handing her the water bottle.

"Thank you" Dani smiles.

"You're welcome" I tell her, leaving her room and closing the door.

"Where you going?" I ask Summer as she gets out of the Uber.

"Open the front door" Summer giggles.

I lick my lips, jogging back down the stairs to open the door.

I open the front door and summer jumps on to me, planting kisses on my face.

I laugh

"You stay acting like you aint seen me in years" I tell her while closing the front door as she gets off of me.

"Because that's how it feels" Summer tells me with a big smile, showing her blue braces and deep dimples.

We walk upstairs, into my room.

Summer jumps onto my bed, plopping down and immediately getting comfortable.

I sit next to her on the bed and her phone vibrates..

"Why your phone on vibrate?" I ask while furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's always on vibrate but I'm sorry, I know you don't like that" Summer apologizes while taking her phone off vibrate.

I take a deep breath

"It's okay" I respond nonchalantly.

I've really been working on my anger since I saw my dad hit my mom because that's not who I want to be. I don't want to be that person..

"What you want to watch?" I ask Summer while grabbing my remote.

She giggles "You know I didn't come to watch Tv"

I took her virginity a few months ago and since then we've been fucking like rabbits.

"You wild" I tell Summer with a smirk.

"I'm addicted to you" She tells me while rubbing on my chest and kissing my lips slowly.

I'm addicted to her too..

........

Bj (Brent Jr)

"We stay bendin' blocks, I think the opps tryna play hide and seek (come on)
We the ones seekin', they the ones hidin', it ain't hard to see (what the fuck)
Chasin' niggas down, drive-by who? We hoppin' out on feet (we hoppin' out on feet)
Lil' bitch come eat, I ain't tryna talk, I stuffed her lips with meat (bitch)
Look, I ain't tryna wife you (no), bitch, I barely like you (bitch, I barely like you)
Box who? I'ma just shoot, I ain't finna fight you (I ain't finna fight you)
Switch it up, you see us in a fishbowl, just know them switches tucked (you know they on)
Better be cool and be smooth, you think 'bout flippin' us" I rap along to sleezyworlds song Step one as I drive home from hanging on the block.

I turn my music down as I pull into my dad's driveway.

I park my car, getting out of it and locking the doors with my key causing a loud BEEP.

Walking up to the front door, I put my key in and walk inside.

"Pops!" I semi shout.

No response...

"Pops!" I shout again, walking towards the living room.

No response..

I get into the living room seeing my mom and dad chilling on the couch.

"You ain't hear me calling you?" I ask my dad.

"Sit down!" My dad demands with a base in his voice that sent chills down my spine..

I take a seat.

My mom looks at me with worried eyes..

"What's going on?" I ask, confused and scared as hell.

"What's this?" My dad questions angrily while holding up one of my glocks.

I stare blankly unable to speak..

..........

Red

"Right there" China moans loudly as I fuck her hard from the back, gripping her natural hair in my fist.

"Right there baby?" I ask while about to nut.

"Yes, right there daddy!" China moans causing me to explode.

"Fuck" I moan, smacking her ass....

We both stand up, walking into the hotel bathroom.

"Any word on Monet?" China questions as we step into the shower.

I sigh "Not yet baby"

We haven't been able to find Monet and it's been months so if she is pregnant with my baby time is ticking..

China been worried sick about it and I dont know why. That crazy bitch having my baby ain't gone change nothing.

"We gone find her okay?" I assure China while kissing her neck as the hot water hits us.

She nods "Okay"

........
◾I know this was short asf and I have to proof read but I was so eager to give y'all an update. OMG it's been too long but life been lifein (I know that's not a word but fr lol) 🙄😂
◾Thanks For Reading XOXO 🖤