Chapter Twenty-Six

Red

"Red" China looks at me with pouty eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

We just went three rounds..

"I don't want you to leave. It's time for you to come back home" China tells me.

"China" I say while slowly shaking my head.

"China what?" China questions angrily.

"If you want to be with Monet then let me move on Red, stop getting upset everytime you think I'm with someone else" China continues while crossing her arms.

"Who you want to move on with?" I ask angrily, getting into her face.

"See what I'm talking about, look at how angry you get. You're mine Red, get rid of that bitch and come home!" China yells in my face.

I suck my teeth "Give me some time to break things off with her"

She smiles "How much time do you need?"

"Just a week, I got to let her down easy" I answer while licking my lips.

"Oh and my new house bigger than this one so you, Dani and Dj gone come there instead of me moving back in here" I continue.

"Okay" China replies while placing a kiss on my lips.

I grab her face, deepening the kiss.

Round four..

Dj (Daniel Jr)

I check the time on my diamond watch, seeing that school ends in an hour.

"We got a hour left" I tell Summer as we sit in my car eating food from five guys.

She nods "Keisha just text me and said that's why she's going to fuck you next" Summer tells me.

I shake my head "I wouldn't even let that hoe touch my arm, let alone my dick"

"I can't believe I lost my best friend" Summer says while sipping her drink.

"She was never your friend for real, that's what you fail to realize" I tell her.

She nods "I guess you're right"

........

"I love you" Summer says placing a kiss on my lips after opening my car door.

We're in front of aunt Lola's house.

"I love you too and I'm sorry again" I tell her, apologizing for letting Rita suck my dick.

"I forgive you" Summer smiles while getting out of my car and closing the door.

Aunt Lola opens the front door before Summer gets there and waves at my car.

I beep the horn while driving away..

Once I hit the main road my phone starts to ring with a call from my dad.

"Hello?" I answer quickly.

"I need you and Bj at the trap in like thirty minutes so I can talk to y'all 'bout something" My dad tells me.

"Okay I'll let Bj know" I reply

"Bet, see you soon" My dad ends the call.

I immediately call Bj and he doesn't answer..

I call back.

"Yo?" Bj answers on the fourth ring.

"My pops wants us at the trap house in thirty minutes" I tell him while switching lanes.

"Ok I'll be there. You'll never believe who just swallowed my dick.." Bj tells me.

I chuckle "who?"

"Brittany" He answers.

"Brittany Brittany?" I question in disbelief.

"Cheerleader captain Brittany?" I ask him.

He laughs "Hell yeah, She say she had her eyes on me for a while my boy" Bj brags.

"Damn that's what's up" I nod.

..........

Pulling up to my dad's trap house, I pass the guard and walk inside.

"Hey pops" I speak, instantly spotting my dad.

"Hey, where Bj?" My dad asks.

"He should be here soon" I reply.

He nods "Let's go into my office"

"Send Bj in my office when he get here" My dad tells uncle Fredo.

"Alright" Uncle Fredo Responds.

My dad and I walk into his office..

"What you wanted to talk to us about?" I ask my dad.

"I was gone wait til Bj was here but I'll tell you now" My dad responds.

"You know who I am and what I do.." My dad begins causing me to nod.

"I'm getting old even though I don't look it" He continues with a chuckle.

"I'm gone have to retire soon and your uncle Fredo brought it to my attention that we needed to get some younger niggas in here to take over" My dad says causing my eyes to widen a little bit.

"So you want me and Bj to take over?" I ask while raising both of my eyebrows.

He nods "Being that you're my son, you'll be the boss but yes Bj can be your right hand man" My dad tells me.

Wow....

"Y'all gone have to find some other young niggas that y'all trust to join and the vets gone train y'all. Let them know the pay is excellent and they won't want for shit" My dad continues.

There's a knock at the door.

"Come in" My dad yells.

The door opens and in walks Bj.

"Wait until you hear what he wants us to do" I tell Bj with a smirk.

.........

Summer

I'm texting Keisha and apparently she wants to meet up and talk.

There's literally nothing for us to talk about but she seems really adamant about it..

"Where are you going this late?" My mom questions while sitting on the couch.

I roll my eyes "Mom, It's literally only seven o'clock. I'm just ubering to the park to meet up with Keisha"

"Be back by nine" My mom tells me.

I nod while leaving the house.

.......

Getting to the park, I sit on the bench.

"Where is she" I say to myself, annoyed.

"Summer" I hear Keisha yell.

I stand up, seeing her and Rita.

Rita has a phone in her hand with the flash on like she's recording..

"So what's all that shit you were talking about me?" Keisha says all rowdy, confusing me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask while furring my eyebrows.

"Don't act dumb now, everybody been telling me that you talking shit" Keisha says while pushing me causing my phone to fall from my hand.

"Don't push me" I tell her.

"Do something about it then" She tells me while pushing me again.

She begins to swing on me and I start to fearfully fight back.

"Beat her ass Keisha" Rita yells while recording.

Keisha grabs my hair, slanging me to the ground.

"Let go of my hair" I yell, still trying to swing.

God please help me...

.......
◾Updating asap. Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤🖤🖤