Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N: This chapter is short because it's basically just an ending to the previous chapter..

A few hours later..

Lola

I'm making Dinner when someone randomly starts to ring the doorbell consistently, like ten times in one second.

"I'm coming!" I yell, annoyed as they keep ringing the doorbell.

I open the door to Keisha and a familiar looking lady.

"Yes?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm trying to figure out why my daughter was jumped" The lady tells me with a mean mug.

Her voice even sounds familiar.

Where do I know her from?

"Hello?" The lady asks, stretching the O while clapping her hands together, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I stare at her for a few more seconds before it clicks.

"Mesha?" I ask in shock.

She looks at me in confusion like she's thinking..

"Lola?" Mesha gasps.

"Damn, I didn't even recognize you with the blonde hair" Mesha tells me in shock.

I nod.

"Can I come in so we can talk?" Mesha asks.

"Um... sure" I tell her, moving aside and letting her in.

She looks around "Wow, your house is nice"

"Thanks" I reply.

"Where do you live now?" I ask, making small talk as we sit on the couch.

"I own my moms house, she passed away" Mesha tells me.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I reply sympathetically.

She nods.

Summer comes down the stairs, stopping at the sight of everyone in the living room.

"Summer" I speak, waving her over.

She slowly walks into the living room, sitting beside me.

"Do you know anything about Keisha getting jumped?" I ask Summer sarcastically.

She shakes her head "Nope"

I look at Mesha "Well there's that" I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"She lying!" Keisha yells.

"No I'm not, you literally didn't get jumped" Summer responds nonchalantly.

"Are you her mom? How come I've never seen you before now?" I ask Mesha, changing the subject.

"Summer and Keisha have been friends for years but I've only seen Keshawn" I continue, referring to Keishas dad.

"Yeah, she lives with Keshawn. I just got out of rehab for my drinking problem" Mesha tells me.

I nod.

"Oh, okay"

"You still talk to China?" Mesha questions curiously.

I nod "We're best friends"

"Damn that's crazy, I introduced y'all" Mesha says like I don't already know that.

I swiftly roll my eyes. "Yeah"

The alarm notifies me that the front door is opened..

A few seconds later Poncho walks into the living room.

"What's going on?" Poncho asks in confusion.

"This is Keisha's mom and an old friend of mine. She just came to ask if we knew anything about Keisha getting jumped" I tell Poncho.

He furrs his eyebrows "What I know is that her lil jealous daughter put her hands on my baby"

"Jealous of what?" Keisha scuffs with her arms crossed.

"Shut up" Mesha tells Keisha, tapping her lap.

"What is my daughter jealous of? Be for real" Mesha scuffs.

I could name a few things..

"That my daughter is dating Dj, that's really how all this started" I tell Mesha.

"Who's Dj?" Mesha asks confused.

"Chinas son" I tell her.

She raises both of her eye brows in shock.

"The one she had with Red?" Mesha asks.

I nod.

"Damn, so your daughter is dating Red and Chinas son?" Mesha questions.

I nod "Yup"

"He don't even like her for real" Keisha mumbles but everyone heard her.

"He damn sure don't like you" Poncho tells Keisha.

"Don't make me call my daddy" Keisha tells Poncho.

"Call him, that's gone be the last call he pick up" Poncho threatens angrily.

"Okay let's just calm down" I tell Poncho while standing up.

This just got completely out of hand..

"Yeah just calm down" Mesha tells Poncho, eyeing him seductively.

I look her up and down.

"We don't know anything about Keisha getting jumped but it was good seeing you again Mesha" I lie with a fake smile while looking at Poncho to make sure he not entertaining this hoes facial expressions..

"Okay it was definitely good seeing you again Lola. You should take my number. Just because our kids aren't friends doesn't mean we can't be" Mesha tells me with a chuckle.

I fake chuckle with her.

"What's your number?" I ask.

I can't wait to call China..

...........
◾Updating asap & Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤