Chapter Fourteen

Red

"You sure this it?" I ask Bj.

He nods "I'm positive"

We're sitting across the street from Marcos trap house, scoping the scene.

There's no sign of Djs car but them niggas probably moved it.

I want to run inside right now and start shooting but I know that's not smart, especially not with Bj in the car..

I need back up.

.......

"We leave out in two minutes!" I tell everyone while checking the time on my Diamond watch.

We're suiting up to go get Dj.

My phone starts to ring with a call from Poncho.

"What's up?" I answer, putting the phone to my ear.

I watch as my men load into the van.

"I found out who's trying to move in on my territory, some nigga name Marco. He got a trap house on-"

"On sixth" I cut Poncho off, finishing his sentence.

"How you knew that?" Poncho asks me confused.

"Because I'm about to go kick that nigga shit in as we speak. Dj went to buy a zip from him and never came home." I tell Poncho.

"Damn, I hope you find him dawg" Poncho tells me.

"I will" I reply.

"You don't need no extra men?" Poncho asks me.

"Nah, I got just enough" I tell him.

"Alright dawg, do me a favor.." Poncho tells me.

"What's the favor?" I ask him.

"Shoot that nigga brain out his head, execution style" Poncho answers coldly.

"Fasho" I respond saying for sure.

.......

Lola

I stare at Poncho as he walks into the house.

"You heard about Dj?" Poncho asks me.

I nod "China told me he's missing"

I pray they find him.

"Red said he went to go buy a zip from the nigga Marco and never came home, same nigga that was trying to move in on my territory" Poncho tells me while walking into the kitchen and grabbing a sprite from the fridge.

"Are you cheating on me?" I ask Poncho and he starts to cough on his sprite.

He grabs a paper towel, wiping his mouth and hands..

"Am I cheating on you?" He repeats like he's confused by the question.

"Do you need me to rephrase the sentence?" I ask him and he sucks his teeth.

"No I'm not cheating on you" He tells me.

I roll my eyes "Then fuck me!" I semi shout.

"Lower your voice before the kids hear your crazy ass" Poncho tells me.

"I'm serious" I cross my arms.

"You've been spending too many late nights at the trap house, coming home tired every fucking ni-" He cuts me off with a kiss, putting me into a daze.

Pulling back from the kiss, he looks into my eyes..

"Ain't nobody cheating on you, I been at the trap house working for real" Poncho tells me.

I nod "Let's go upstairs" I grab his hand.

He smiles showing his gold teeth as I lead him up the stairs..

China

Sitting in my room crying, I hear Reds voice.

"China!" Red calls out.

"I'm up here!" I yell so that he can hear me.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and Red walks into my room.

"Where's Dj?" I ask Red, looking past him.

He looks at me with sad eyes..

"I didn't find him"

"What do you mean you didn't find him?" I ask looking at him in disbelief.

"You said you were going to get him!" I yell angrily.

My son could be dead right now.

"I fucking hate you, just go" I tell Red while attempting to push him out of the room but he won't move.

"Bitch calm the fuck down!" Red yells.

"You think I don't want to find my fucking son?!" Red asks angrily, getting into my face.

"You said you were going to get him" I repeat while shaking my head.

"We went to the trap house and Dj wasn't there, no one was there. I think they moved him" Red tells me while rubbing his face with his right hand like he's stressed.

I start to cry harder "Just go"

"Why the fuck you keep telling me to go like I did something wrong huh?" Red asks angrily, still in my face.

I wipe my tears "You didn't bring Dj home" I tell him.

"I promise I'm gone bring him home baby, if it's the last thing I do" Red says while looking into my eyes.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before we begin to kiss.

He grabs my waist, lifting me up against the wall.

Breathing heavily, I wrap my arms around him as he slides his dick inside of me..

"I missed you daddy" I moan in pleasure.

"I missed you too baby" Red says while passionately kissing all over my face as he fucks me.

"This my dick" I tell him, taking every inch of it.

God this feels so good.

.........

▪️Whew ! Updating asap lol thanks for reading XOXO...🖤